I am so tired. 9.5 weeks- didn’t do anything exceptional in the last two days, just not sleeping longer than 3 hours at a time- at most. Ok- I have a theory about sleep and this TKR : When kids are little and they are learning new skills and building neuropathways (sitting, crawling, standing, walking, etc) they often have sleep disturbances and wake up to “practice” in the middle of the night. I had one that never slept so I did a lot of sleep research in kids.
My thought is our new knees are babies and want us to keep moving them every so often so they wake us up to “practice” ;) or maybe it’s just the lack of sleep affecting my brain. Here’s to an early night. Pray for sleep!
My thought is our new knees are babies and want us to keep moving them every so often so they wake us up to “practice” ;) or maybe it’s just the lack of sleep affecting my brain. Here’s to an early night. Pray for sleep!
United States



