THR FINALLY!!! Cynthia777's Recovery Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Twinsie and welcome back you deserter! As I sat here in 108 degree weather, you were off dipping your toes in the lovely ocean! :heehee: All kidding aside, I hope you had a fabulous time. Was it difficult walking in the sand?

Don't fret yet, I'll be checking on you until you're through your second THR journey. :-)
 
Just thought everyone might get a kick out of this (cost of two THR's in California) :yikes:....

[Bonesmart.org] FINALLY!!! Cynthia777's Recovery Journey

:bolt:

Isn't it amazing that we can now get excited about something as simple as a trip to Lowes! Grin
.

I was thinking that a couple days ago lol, wow what a difference.. :happydance::flwrysmile:
 
(@Jaycey, would you pass my gratitude on to all of the moderators? I'm fearful I may forgot someone)!
Sorry - but I never received this tag.

Please don't be a stranger @Cynthia777 . You have been through quite a journey and helped so many along the way. You will always be a part of this international family!
 
HIYA!! @Cynthia777 !! Look at you! healthy and flying the nest! Congratulations love!! Literally every single day I sit or participate in some activity with a loony goony grin on my face because I can remember just how miserable I was at this point and time last year.
I hope you have that same loony goony grin for many many years to come!
And yours have been X 2!!
You have definitely been a bright and shining presence on this forum... I have no doubt that you will continue to be a presence here for everybody in need,, it's just how you roll. :roseshwr: Proud to call you my friend..
 
I'm so happy for US @CricketHip! It's hard to believe that our journies have finally made it to the finish line (more or less)! You have been a shining star to many on here and the fact that you still come back to "pay it forward" says a lot about who you are my friend! The bonds we make with our fellow hippies are something special and that is the best part of this journey. Hugs and xo's!
 
So glad you are now "back to normal"! I am working on it! Trying to take a few steps without the cane now and then.....step by step hoping to ditch the stick soon!


RTHR 1/15/2016. Posterior approach. Due to AVN. LTHR on May 26, 2016.
 
You'll get there soon @jomarie58! Remember, I'm a month ahead of you and it's just been in the past week or so that I've been experiencing what "normal" is. I still need to strengthen, but seeing the limp and butt pain disappear has been such a huge relief. The recovery is such an odd thing...pain today and totally gone tomorrow and for no apparent reason. :-)
 
@Cynthia777
Just caught up on your thread. So very happy that you are doing so well. You have been an inspiration to me. You always know what to say to encourage us hippies. The friendships we make on BS while going thru the unknown are very dear to our hearts. Thank you for taking a true interest in others recoveries. God Bless You and may you continue to heal and to love life!!
 
@MI Chickie...you're so very welcome and I'm looking forward to watching your entire journey as well! Hugs!

@Arlene56...We've been through a lot together my friend and I've cherished your support and friendship throughout our journies. I'll be stopping by every day so I can "pay it forward" to those following in our footsteps (literally)! xoxoxo
 
@Cynthia777 - wow! Feel the love for "CC!" Such a special lady indeed! I don't check in every day. Sometimes it's every few days. So I'm slow to get your good news, but what good news it is!

Congratulations on your healing! You've accomplished a great deal and should be very proud for what you've done for yourself and countless others!
 
Hi @Cynthia777 - just a message to second what everybody else has said. You have been incredibly thoughtful and helpful, particularly - as @Miss Muffet said - when many of us were starting essentially a journey into the unknown
Your support was invaluable and your humour and realism certainly helped me to put things into perspective
Very best wishes
Peter
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom