Guest viewing is limited

THR FINALLY!!! Cynthia777's Recovery Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I need to go back and catch up with some of Miss Cynthia's recovery.... like what happened when she finally had to move out of her lady lair and sell the hospital bed, etc. :heehee: It's so great to hear you're doing so well now.
 
Great to hear from you! So happy for you that all is well and you are living pain free. :)
 
@Cynthia777 its great to hear from you! Glad things are well! Things are going well for me, too. I think of my bone smart friends a few times a week and wonder what you all are up to.
 
@Cynthia777 :hi: Haven't been on BoneSmart in awhile. Thought I might take a look today because it's my one year anniversary for hip#1! Anyway, so happy that you are doing so well! It's fabulous to have no pain, isn't it? Hope your 2017 is a wonderful year for you! :yes::flwrysmile:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022

Members online

Back
Top Bottom