THR FINALLY!!! Cynthia777's Recovery Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sending you lots of love and best wishes, my friend. Keep up the good work!! [emoji173]️


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Update...
Well pals, my first THR is a little over 4 months post-op and my second THR is a little over seven weeks and I feel almost "normal". I had my six week OS appointment this morning and he said my Xrays look "just like the way we like to see them." He said everything is joining well. I don't need to see him again unless I start having any problems. I can drive, swim, bathe and anything else I want to do (no restrictions whatsoever).

So I guess this is the end of my journey through two THR's and I couldn't be happier! Thank you to all the moderators for sharing all your wisdom and for your compassion (@Jaycey, would you pass my gratitude on to all of the moderators? I'm fearful I may forgot someone)! I will still be checking in and seeing some of you through the rest of your journies. Blessings and well wishes to all who follow. :loveshwr::dancy::spin::yay::cheers:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh NO you don't, Missy! You can't just be leaving and buzzing around Lowes without first checking in here on a regular basis!!! ~ Seriously, what wonderful news on your 'final' follow-up. Music to my ears! May we all successfully get to that point. A great BIG THANK YOU to YOU for being so supportive to all of us. What a great example you are - in sharing - in compassion - in understanding - in humor - in experiences - in "Lady Lair" design - in friendship. You're the best! Now....get out there and on with your life......(but don't forget about us) xxoo
 
I promised send you I'd see you through @Nana2-8 and I tend to keep that promise! I just won't be posting often on my thread, but you can bet I'll be watching yours as well as others. I can't thank you enough for your kind words (blush)! Big hugs and xo's!!!!
 
How crazy is this, I feel like I'd be losing some of my family members if I left this forum! Some of you have become very dear to me (you know who you are), so I'll def be checking in each day.

@Krista ...you KNOW we will stay in touch! You've been such a blessing!

Thanks so much @Readysetgo, you're a precious gal!
 
I remember posting on your thread early on. It has been a long and difficult mental journey for you, my friend, without the physical challenges. You mastered it beautifully and are ready to fly! Thrilled for you! Life is for the living and you've got wonderful things ahead. Promise.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
@Cynthia777 . Fantastic news from the shrugging OS lol but such bittersweet news for BS :cry:

It's like graduation when people reach the coveted point and can return to their mobile lives post THR. Appreciate reading your candid comments with the ups and downs as you set upon your own THR path, it has helped many people. It must feel like a great sense of accomplishment, having two THR's all done and dusted. I'll miss seeing your friendly and helpful posts and wish you the very best. Thanks for letting us know and I do hope you'll pop in to say hi :)
 
How sweet of you @Horseshoe! I may not post much on my thread (I pray I won't need to, if you know what I mean), but I'll still be checking in daily on the rest of my BS families threads. I hope to be an encourager of others as they travel this emotional journey. I'll be watching out for your liberating day my friend. Hugs!
 
@Cynthia777 : What wonderful, wonderful news! I am so glad for you! I will join the others in saying what a wonderful support you have been here, a true encourager. Sharing your journey and reaching out to others has been a gift here!
Hope to see you pop in from time to time, and very best wishes!
 
Just thought everyone might get a kick out of this (cost of two THR's in California) :yikes:....

[Bonesmart.org] FINALLY!!! Cynthia777's Recovery Journey
 
@Cynthia777, I am SO very happy for you, friend. :loveshwr: You have made a brave journey and have been such an inspiration and comfort to so many people here. I count you as a sister friend.
I hope to still see you here from time to time. I'd love to see how wonderfully your story continues.
Big Hugs!! :flwrysmile:
 
@DeepBreath
Oh I'll be my usual Mrs. Peabody and checking in on all my buddies (and my sister too :roseshwr:), but won't be posting on my thread for awhile. I sure would sh we lived close enough to meet and go jogging! Wouldn't that be a sight? :heehee:
 
The cost of a new life - and you're worth every last cent. :yes!:
You were the first to come to my anguished rescue when I was torn into bits with the prospect of my first surgery. Always there with answers, encouragement, wisdom and humour? You quite simply never let me down and I couldn't be more grateful for the hand you extended across the ocean. :console2:
Am just picturing you sashaying off into the sunset with your gorgeous new hips and a wonderful life of freedom and opportunities we all thought we'd dipped out on. Aren't we just the luckiest bunnies?! :thumb:
Huge thanks and love :loveshwr: :roseshwr: :loveshwr: :roseshwr:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom