TKR Everything Comes to She Who Waits

Status
Not open for further replies.
@patient 99 I sure hope there is an end to it! By the way Diana has stole copyrighted pictures just yesterday! She is on a crime spree! Diana ( @new knee in June )
[Bonesmart.org] Everything Comes to She Who Waits
 
I think you have great attributes and hidden depths

Sue, yes I now see the full stop iro `counsellor'. But I am now even more paranoid. `Hidden depths'. What's all this about? What you see, is what you get. I haven't got enough of anything to keep any qualities hidden.

Sue, no answer required. It will entertain me for ages thinking about just what I might have that I don't know about. Mirror, mirror on the wall...................................
 
@new knee in June im sorry you may have thought I was serious when I said I thought you were being mean to Carol. That was tongue in cheek, and part of one of my traits which some don't understand. I love sarcastic humor and love to laugh. I'm also a recovering perfectionist, among other things.

Carol have a fantastic trip and lots of Sangria for me. Spain's is the best.

Hugs and bugs, Dorothy
 
can I have your logs

Hi Sue, you could if you lived nearer. We pay to have trees removed. Then the guys sell the wood on. Seems a bit unfair. But is a newly felled tree suitable for firewood? I thought it would have to dry out first. One Christmas we got the loan of a friend's house. She had open fires. We bought some logs, but couldn't get them to burn. Quite a disappointment.
 
im sorry you may have thought I was serious when I said I thought you were being mean to Carol

Hi Dorothy, I am certain Diana wouldn't have thought you were being serious. You and the others all care too much to be mean.
 
Have a lovely holiday

I am scared stiff. If it wasn't that I'd be letting my sister down I wouldn't go. Worrying big time. Fretting about my knee - there must be something wrong with it. I shouldn't have to have it strapped up to control swelling and discomfort at this stage.
 
Carol,
I understand your hesitation, be sure to take what you need to take care of your knee.
Take it slow and easy, and you will have a good time.
 
@patient 99
Please take a deep breathe :friends: You will be fine on vacation :) You will be treated
Like a "Queen" You Deserve this.... Go Relax, enjoy your time with M & your sister.
You didn't get a fake tan just to sit at home :cool:
Have a few Tequila's :martini:Do a bit of Tango dancing :yahoo:& have Some "FUN" :dancy:
All my Love,
Diana :loveshwr:
 
Carol, take things steadily and just enjoy being away. No doubt you have insurance in the unlikely event anything goes wrong. Can you take a collapsible walking stick, I found one a great confidence boost and I wore my compression hose every day? Do what you can and enjoy being pampered and getting away from it all.
Hugs,
Sue.
 
Carol, have a great time. You'll be fine, just relax, inhale the sea air and drink lots os sangria and sherry with those tapas. Hasto la vista.

Hugs and bugs Dorothy
 
Thanks ladies for all your good wishes and sensible advice. I wish you were all coming with me - then I wouldn't worry . I am going to play it smart. Its only me and my sister going - line dancing is not Ms thing <smile>. So I will have to accost strong young chaps at airports etc. to help me get my case of the conveyor belt etc. - but I am good at that sort of thing< bigger smile>. xx Carol
 
@patient 99
You sound much better :) I like your idea of accosting the airport workers :heehee:
I wanted to give you something to ponder.... I think with knees we all have our
Problem areas. For me the only time my knee doesn't bother me is when I am
Walking ( I realize how lucky I am ) Put my knee side ways on the bed & I am stiff &
Painful. I agree with your analogy of the "Lottery" was exactly right.
My husband had his hip replaced years ago & when he works too much ( a lot of
Walking at his job) it does still bother him.
I wonder if a cane would make you more confident, with your sleeve.
I will never get a chance to travel to Spain.
Go & Enjoy :friends:
I know when you come back, you will have some great stories :wink:
All my Love,
Diana :loveshwr::loveshwr:
 
I wonder if a cane would make you more confident,

Hi Diana, It delights me that you had such a good knee outcome. Don't play it down to make me feel better. As we both say `you get what you get' and it was never a competition. I count myself lucky to have you @turle68
@Pumpkln @Dabber @tiredwife and other BS chums still willing to listen to me after all this time.

Don't know if a cane would help, but I will never find out because I would rather run naked through the streets than use it. (run! get me. I'm not in touch with reality half the time :rolleyes:).

I will never get a chance to travel to Spain.

Being American the need to go to another country isn't so great. You can fly from cold to hot weather and never leave the USA. You also have so much variety - Massachusetts must be totally different from say Florida. Because England is so small you often find that a town in the north is not that different from a town in the south. Of course there are exceptions, but you get the idea.

I know when you come back, you will have some great stories

I hope these stories are to do with all things fun and not what Benidorm Accident & Emergency Hospital is like. Oh what a barrel of laughs I am - I bet you're pleased you are not coming with me <chuckle>


I'm off to sunny Spain, Y Viva Espana.............I'm taking the Costa Bravo Plane, Y Viva Espana..............
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022
  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom