TKR Everything Comes to She Who Waits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @patient 99 - I am so sorry to have upset you by divulging the hidden secrets of my bedroom - but the Fake Bake is good stuff. You still get the Eau de Warm Biscuit smell that only fake tan brings, but if you are a tanned goddess, who cares? Just pile on the perfume.
  • Have I missed something in the Benidorm/Budapest are similar debate?
  • Did you know that I am leaving for Budapest on 5 October?
If the 2 places are so similar 'He who must be obeyed' will not be happy if he has to eat paella instead of the goulash he was hoping for. It will be bad enough for him having to stop every hour or so for me to have a sit down, without having to put towels out to reserve sun beds on the banks of the Danube.
Regarding baggage allowance, we are going for 5 days and sharing 20kg between us. Yes - truly! A lifetime of travelling and we have 'capsule wardrobe' down to a fine art. If we have an unexpected Hungarian Heatwave I will just have to go and buy more things ........ and wear them all on the way home, requesting a seat belt extension if needs be!
Finally Carol, of course our trees are money trees at Dogwheels Mansion, I would not have anything else. I just go and give them a shake before a shopping trip and gather up the notes and coins while Jeeves is getting the Rolls out.
Have a good evening, I am off for a 'bing bong' meal - although mine are more a 'bleep bleep'. DH has gone into the West End for a riveting (not!) lecture on European Business Economy - I am going to catch up on last night's Holby City. We are SO alike.

BTW - name is Chris, but I'm not fussy and answer to most things, particularly if alcohol is involved.

X
 
@patient 99 Did Diana tell you that she first came to my thread and contaminated it? She isn't as innocent as she portrays! Now for tattling on me for sneezing on her thread I will have vengeance!
 
@patient 99
Carol,
Don't believe @tiredwife I am as Innocent as a new born baby :angel:
Please change your travel plans, I don't think I will give all my Love to someone
So vengeful :no-fin:
I need protection, she will be posting pictures of Big, RED, Bouncy faces with guns :yikes:
I don't know how to post & paste :shrug: I am doomed...:bawl:
 
heeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeee! (Evil laugh)

This is better than Christmas Pantomime. Part of me thinks I should encourage a truce, but the other part of me:good-bad: wants a High Noon style shoot out.......... Tiredwife leaves the saloon, colt 45 strapped to her hip. She's been drinking neat bourbon since sun up. She's looking for trouble:tantrum2: Diana, steps out of Wally's Guest House, she don't know how to copy and paste, but by that look in her eye she is one mean dude:hi:........................

What will happen next?
 
Who will I Love during the week you are away ?

I've given this a lot of thought. I've come to a decision only to change my mind. Its tough, that's for sure. I've PMd a few people who I thought were worthy. But here's a funny thing, it turns out they are all on holiday at exactly the same time as me:what::scratch:.

Diana, there is obviously only one answer. Save all that lovin' up till I get back, then bring it on big time. :roseshwr::loveshwr::friends::cheers:. I can never have too much of a good thing. Sound about right to you? Cuteness.
 
@patient 99
I couldn't copy onto my thread, so my Avatar will have to do :) I borrowed a whip from Wally
& am ready for anything @tiredwife has to throw at me. She doesn't realize who she is messing
With :skep:
If I hold a weeks worth of Love I might burst :cry:I'm going to miss you....:sorry:
Off to work,
All my Love to Carol :friends:
As Always,
Diana :roseshwr:
 
Did you know that I am leaving for Budapest on 5 October?

No Chris, I didn't. @Dabber Sue mentioned she was going there. Any particular reason for choosing Budapest? The Benidorm/Budapest reference is a joke. Beni is so non-cultural and I imagine Budapest to be the exact opposite.
A lifetime of travelling and we have 'capsule wardrobe' down to a fine art.

I truly am impressed. Although I have to say Chris, buying stuff that you are short of when you get there is a bit of a cheat. But cheating is more than acceptable to me. Two things make a big difference when it comes to packing. If you know for sure what the weather is going to be like that makes things sooooooooo much easier. Second the type of holiday helps a lot too eg, if you don't have to dress for dinner. I am doing my very best to keep everything to a minimum, but I refuse to turn my knickers inside out so that I can wear them again. :holysheep:


I just go and give them a shake before a shopping trip and gather up the notes and coins while Jeeves is getting the Rolls out.

chuckle. What a coincidence. I do exactly the same. Well not exactly. I leave the coins for the Proletariat.
 
@turtle68 Dorothy, I've been meaning to tell you that I've just finished watching the boxed DVD of House of Cards starring Kevin Spacey. Its really smashing. If you haven't seen it yet I strongly recommend it. The relationship between Francis Underwood (Kevin Spacey) and his Mrs is fascinating. They are like one person in two bodies. But I wont say more as I don't want to spoil it. Don't forget if you see something good, do let me know. I gave Breaking Bad 10 out of 10 and House of Cards is definitely worth 9 out of 10. Only series one and two is available in the UK, but I've heard they are making series 3. H&Bs
 
@patient 99 and at @new knee in June Carol, Diana said I couldn't use guns, soooooo
[Bonesmart.org] Everything Comes to She Who Waits
 
@patient 99
If you go to my thread, you will see a Big, Red, Bouncy head with a gun :yikes:
This is War..... But, here's a little secret.... I am the most conniving, Cunning, Crafty,
Invincible person to ever walk the face of this Earth & I always get what I want :yahoo:
After 54 yrs. I'm not about to change my ways. Bring it On @tiredwife
God save your Soul :angel:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom