TKR Everything Comes to She Who Waits

Status
Not open for further replies.
@patient 99
@tiredwife thinks she is so smart. She tried to get me addicted to Big, Red, Bouncy
Faces ( telling me she would give me one if I told her a joke) Well, It didn't work :no-fin:
I am staying far away from that :bignono:
If you read her thread... Discount the part where I said " Carol doesn't have to know"
That was the addiction talking :dubious: I am in recovery now, & all is well :)
She is an Evil Woman :shocked:
I still Love you the Mostest & always will,
Diana :loveshwr::loveshwr:
 
@patient 99 it looks like they're being mean to you. Just TJ cheer you, we had MJ Thriller practice today, and I'm the champion of the shimmying. You can't stop me now. And I shimmy in peace and love. No war for me.

Hugs and Bugs, Dorothy:heehee:
 
If you read her thread.
D, the bit I read was where TW said you had given in. I would never believe that. I think you have just risen above it. @tiredwife Now the war is over is it back to the usual domestic chores? Never mind, you can always tell your grand kids how granny fought a cyber war.

@turtle68 the champion shimmier. Wow. I can't tell you how impressed I am. There's a line dance `Black Coffee' where you have to shimmy. When it gets to that bit most of the women fall about laughing - and some wont even do it. I say if you got it flaunt it. Sounds like you are having lots of fun.

Managed to go 2 whole days without my calf support. Don't want to have to wear it on holiday. Sadly today its back on. I am now pretty certain the problem is swelling. Why I should still be getting swelling I don't know. It swells just below my knee and a little above, but its the bit below that makes things uncomfortable. @Pumpkln said it might be a long time before I'd be free of the compression sleeve. Its looking that way. Still I am up for going to Spain for a week, so things must be moving in the right direction.

I've emailed Monarch airlines to see if I can get buggy transportation at the airport, but all I've had back is an automatically generated acknowledgement. They never seem to answer the phone. I'll just have to be prepared to do it the hard way if necessary.
 
@patient 99
You know me so Well :heehee: When @turtle68 said she thought we were being mean to you,
I just :cry: That would never happen. I Love you to the moon & back :loveshwr:
Have a wonderful Trip ( sleeve or no sleeve ) If you need it, use it :)
I'm going to miss you ( remember, no cooking, only nice restaurants ) How did your tan
Come out ?
All my Love :friends:
Forever,
Diana :loveshwr::loveshwr:
 
You know me so Well

Hi Diana, I doubt that. But I am working on it. We humans, especially the females, are very complex. This is my profile of you to date: kind and caring with a wicked sense of humour. Very loyal and a woman of her word. Also very determined and an animal lover. But there is bound to be so much more to you than that. Alas cyber friendship has its drawbacks. There is no substitute for face to face contact. But I am not knocking cyber friendship - at least you don't get to see me moaning in the mornings nor witness my bouts of intense irritation at just about anything that involves my having to wait.:hairpulling::hairpulling::gaah::tantrum::badspidy::banghead::headbang::hissy:

All the above things about you are positive. Do you want to tell me something about you that is a negative?

How did your tan
Come out ?

Not bad, so long as you don't look too closely. Not sure brown palms is a good look, nor white lines, where I haven't quite worked the cream into the wrinkles. :yikes:
 
Well, what a carry on on your thread @patient 99 :loll:
I do like a bit of culture but not in a posh way, no dressing up but a night at the opera is lovely, we're not party people, we don't dance the night away.
We enjoy the atmosphere of winter in a city that has a rich history and the Christmas market! I'd like to try the outdoor baths, we'll see.
Enjoy your lovely holiday, hoping the sun shines and your knee behaves.
:friends:
 
Ladies, my telling Diana about my lack of patience got me thinking. Is there anything that you are willing to share about your personality that is something you are, shall we say, not proud of? My lack of patience is a symptom of my having a `time driver' ie, I am ruled by the clock. Even as a kid I was the only child anyone had ever come across who used to say `its 8pm, its time I was in bed'. It has its upside - eg, I am never late for anything, but it has a downside too - just ask my husband if you have a week to spare :heehee:
 
@patient 99
I have the same trait as you with " Time " If you are even 5 minutes late picking me up
I am Furious & probably won't talk to you for days :heehee: I am also the woman in line at the grocery
Store rolling my eyes, because the cashier can't count fast enough to suit me :tantrum:
I am head strong & am hardly ever wrong, in 24 yrs. of marriage, I was wrong twice, &
Admitted it.
I am Loyal & hold myself in High- esteem. My ego is about 9, always has been. I never forget,

If you did something I don't like, I will never let you forget it.
I am a hard worker.
My best times are when I'm alone, my :meow:On the bed with me, a vanilla candle lit,:loveshwr:
& something cooking in the crock pot.
I Love my Family, my job, my 2 cats, & my 93 lb. puppy, I Love the Winter, hate the Summer
& most of All, My Dear friend Carol :loveshwr:
Have a wonderful trip Señorita
You deserve it,
All My Love,
Diana :loveshwr:
 
Perfectionism, but you knew that didn't you, Carol the counsellor. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
I only hope for honesty from others.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@patient 99
There are no negatives about me :no-fin:In my mind I am perfect :) I can be sugary sweet &
Turn on a dime ( Don't tell @tiredwife ) :heehee: Is that a down fall ? I consider it a good
Defense. Oh, & I have been known to steal copy written material :dubious:
 
I only hope for honesty from others.

Hmmmmmmmmm. This made me think. I don't always think honesty is the best policy. For example, M hates spending money. I love spending money. Rather than upset him I say `No this isn't new (when it is), I've had it for ages. He's happy. I am happy.
 
Ha ha yes but he's the "others" one.....I do that, well maybe, I always confess afterwards.

You see I wasn't laughing at you being the counsellor, there was a full stop. I was laughing at myself being a perfectionist. I think you have great attributes and hidden depths.:yes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022
  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom