Eeek
senior
@sistersinhim - thank you! Sweet of you to worry, but I was ok.
So this is the first time i‘ve driven - just 10 minutes to the train station, then a half hour train and a 5 minute walk.
Dentist was good....looks like I chipped a piece off the tooth and she sealed it.
Half an hour later, back to catch a train and I walked around the train station a bit. Walking is much easier.
Leg hurts a little when I lift it into the car and I need to extend it in the train a bit. Tired now.....going to have a nap.
So this is the first time i‘ve driven - just 10 minutes to the train station, then a half hour train and a 5 minute walk.
Dentist was good....looks like I chipped a piece off the tooth and she sealed it.
Half an hour later, back to catch a train and I walked around the train station a bit. Walking is much easier.
Leg hurts a little when I lift it into the car and I need to extend it in the train a bit. Tired now.....going to have a nap.
Switzerland

)