Guest viewing is limited

TKR Debbie1954

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marianne, yes, we went there (two hours away) and back the same day. We left around 8 in the morning and we were back by 4 in the afternoon. Plus I bought 3 purses and Dave got a belt and some medicine and they threw in a big bottle of vanilla.
 
Debbie, Dave's teeth look wonderful! I agree with Jacky, very kissable face. Remember, if you tire of him for awhile... :) It would be a break in the Nun's life. LOL! So besides exercise, and taking the periodic trip to Mexico or relatives, what do you do all day and how long will you stay there?
 
Lisa, we keep busy, we go on trail rides on our razor with friends here. We just got done making an outside table for our tabletop grill. It is a little crude as all Dave had was a skillsaw, so couldn't miter the corners. First time ever doing the tile too. So we thought it was a good AZ project. There are lots of activities going on here too, dances, jams and sewing. Not that I go to all of them. I read too, love my kindle. Here is the table Dave and I made.
[Bonesmart.org] Debbie1954
 
[Bonesmart.org] Debbie1954
Debbie, if that table is an example of "crude" work---I'd really like to see what you consider a "finished" product. It's attractive, sturdy, and perfect for its function. And the tiles are a really nice touch. It would really look great on my screened in porch---if you ever get to Carolina, you could just drop it off.


Keep on having fun and keep us posted. We care.
[Bonesmart.org] Debbie1954
 
Deb, Judy hit the nail on the head there! That's an awesome looking table if you ask me, even if you don't ask me, I still mean it! :heehee: You guys are really staying active that for sure! Wow, you're going home the first week of March already? I thought you were staying until May for some reason! Must be something I made up in my head! :scratch:

Keep on having a good time, life's too short for anything else my friend! :friends:
 
No Jacky, have to go home check on the books for the farm then turn around the end of March to go out to my son's place in CA for the arrival of the baby, then staying till the end of April give or take a week. So guess that is close to May.
 
Debbie, what an awesomw table! I love the tile. And I agree with Judy and Jacky, not a crude piece of work at all!
 
Wow you guys are really clever! That table is neat! So you put a bbq on top of it? Waiting for the photo of the completed project. No hurry!
 
Marianne, will be setting it up tomorrow. Got some hooks today so we can hang some BBQ grill tools on the end, trouble is, we only have one...LOL
 
Had fun out in the desert today, I saw a photo opportunity here, so titled this, Ladies in the desert. Second picture is for Marianne, she wanted to see the table set up with the grill. I have lots of room on the side now.
[Bonesmart.org] Debbie1954
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] Debbie1954
    Dave's table 9.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 128
Deb, those are awesome pics! Who took the picture of you ladies on the rocks? I love the grill setup! Very clever and creative! Since I do all the cooking, in house and on the grill, extra room on the side is a big plus! :thumb:
 
Fun! I'm envying the sunshine. I'm seeing us, Lindsay and I plus all our Bonesmarties, on that rock pile.
 
Jacky, Dave took the picture, but I noticed how cool that rock formation was and how it was perfect picture opportunity. One of the ladies was up there already, so I told the oldest lady, she is 83, to come and sit on that lowest rock and then told the other ladies lets get a ladies shot here. I think it turned out really neat. My nephew in law wanted to know if that was our album cover for our new singing group...LOL I think it would be a great place like Randi said, for all of us bone smarties to get a picture.
 
Deb, you know what would be kool? If you could print this photo and frame it for each one of these ladies! I'm sure each and every one of them would appreciate it! Just a thought! :thumb: These are awesome memories! :thumb:

I did that when I had all my sisters in my home and Norm took a camera shoot! I have a Kodak photo printer and I did a 4X6 print and framed it for each one of my sisters before they left town and they just loved it!
 
Jacky, the husbands were all there with cameras, so no need, except for the older couple, thanks for the idea.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom