Guest viewing is limited

TKR Debbie1954

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Debbie.
The country is upside down at the moment. I'm in the Northeast and we are having the Southwest weather..
Which RV park are you at?
We bought a 32 ft. Class C last fall and have only used it a few times. I'm interested in the book you mentioned about highway exits. We are going to FL in the spring and out to Utah in the fall.
We actually bought it becasue both of us are big time campers and we backpacked all over the east when we were younger. Then we graduated to car camping when the kids were young (not packing out dirty diapers) moved up to a trailer, and then tried to tent camp again (didn't turn out well, I couldn't get off the ground in the morning). With the knee surgeries and pain issues, we stopped camping for 3 years.
Since I doubt that I will backpack again (still have pain in TKR, among other joints, I have RA), we missed camping so much, so we got the MH. It is better for me in that I can get up and walk around if I need to, and we don't have to stop every time my bladder wants to.
Sorry for the ramble.
Enjoy your MH!!
Sandy
 
Sandy you can find those books at any truck stop. I looked at them online and some were very expensive. The one we have is just the exits on the interstates. I just looked at some online and it said they were like $70 and I would never pay that much for one. Maybe $20 or $30, but they are nice to have if you travel.
 
Had to go dig up my post. You know, I was gone for several days. Went to California to my son and DIL's house. We had a baby shower for them. Was on my feet alot this weekend and funny thing is I hardly thought about my knee. I think I have graduated. Life is good. Now back on the diet...yikes....
 
Yay Deb! We missed you! I hope all went well for the baby shower! Now it's waiting time for your new grandchild to be delivered into this world! :yay:

Back on the diet and exercise, that is another issue! Give yourself another couple of day of rest before you start! Ya need a break! :)
 
Good to hear your knee gave you no trouble during your trip to your family, Debbie.

Baby showers are taking on in this country now. We are having one at ours this Saturday for my eldest daughter's expected baby (due 9 March and her fourth).
 
Total of 8 miles today.......

Who would have thought a few months ago that I would be able to do that. 5 1/2 months out and today I did 4 miles with my walking DVD and I walk a ridge at the park here so that was another mile and then a total of 3 miles walking around the park. Dave tells me I am going to wear out my knee too fast.
 
Me thinks you might want to pay attention to what Dave says! Just a little bit! Save your energy for walks and rides with him, and I hope you were able to get your meds for UTI's by now so you can get your 500 calorie workout in by now! :whistle:
 
You need to do the proper exercises for your equilibrium! :whistle: I hope you got what you needed in Mexico!

How is that elderly gent that you said had the flue and then pneumonia? Have you heard anything?
 
Now worries Jacky, all taken care of. Dave's teeth turned out well too. 6 crowns for $1500. The place he goes is very recommended husband and wife team. Go back next week for the permanent ones. Here is the before and after. He told me when he saw the picture that he didn't realize his teeth were that bad. The man never heard of a mirror I guess.
[Bonesmart.org] Debbie1954
[Bonesmart.org] Debbie1954
[Bonesmart.org] Debbie1954
 
Deb, Your hubby has an awesome smile! I'm glad that you are able to get his teeth fixed for that awesome price! :thumb: He has quite a kissable face, lucky you! Enjoy! :friends:
 
Wow that's amazing. How did you know who to go to in Mexico? What city? That would scare me but I know someone else who has had excellent results in Mexico.
 
Marianne, Dave has gone to the same dentist down there the last 3 years. It is scary as you go across the border and you have all these guys trying to get you to come to their dentist. But the one he goes to doesn't have to do that as they have their patients telling everyone how good they are. It is the board town by Yuma, called Alcadonis (sp?) Off of interstate 8 just a few miles from Yuma. We were referred by friends in the park that have gone there for years. Dave and I decided that I won't have my teeth checked there though. Not because I feel it is dirtier and more of a chance of infection, but because if something were to happen, I am so far from home and my orthopedic doc. Infections can have so fast when dealing with teeth, so Dave is only having his done there. Lucky, my teeth are better then his...LOL
 
[Bonesmart.org] Debbie1954 Tell Dave---Nice teeth---great smile. Glad you took before and after pics 'cause after a while you forget how things were. From your reports, sounds like you stay on the go---have to go back to the farm to rest:rotfl:

Take care, enjoy yourselves, and keep us posted. We care. [Bonesmart.org] Debbie1954
 
We go to a dentist in Tijuana, he used to have a practice in San Diego county, but it was just too big business for him. My hubby and I both have beautiful smiles now. By the way Debbie its Algodones. LOL
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom