Guest viewing is limited

TKR Debbie1954

Status
Not open for further replies.
Debbie, Love the pics! My family was not big into taking pictures and I don't really have many photos of the early me here they are at my parents house. If I can find something I will see if I can post. And yes I remember the halter tops. I remember I had a halter top dress that I wore to a wedding once that got a lot of notice!
 
Well now, those are some very hot picture there Ms. Debbie! Unfortunately or should I say fortunately I don't have any pictures of my younger life, childhood or my adolescence. I have very few from my early married life but that's it! I guess it wasn't an important thing to do! However, I do like seeing other's pictures because it shows how they have grown and changed. It's fun!
It's great that you are able to pull up pictures of your life and see your changes! :thumb:

I think that's the reason I made albums of both my kids, of all their special events from their birth until they moved out on their own! I believed they both enjoyed it very much!

And yes, I agree, what a girl! You go girl! :friends:
 
You were quite the hottie, weren't ya?!? I will have to find some photos and scan them in for you. I definitely "grew" as Jacky mentioned but instead of growing up I grew out! :heehee: :rotfl:
 
On the road again. Pray we have safe travels. If things go well, we should be in AZ on Sat. or Sunday. Here is what we travel with. I will not drive it.
[Bonesmart.org] Debbie1954
[Bonesmart.org] Debbie1954
 
My parents wouldn't have let me out of the house with a halter top. I hate to admit it, but two years ago I bought my very first halter top...lol. It didn't show any tummy, but I felt awkward just the same. I'll put a picture of me from 10th grade on my thread, I've been told I haven't changed much at all.
 
Whoa Deb, that's a monster! I wouldn't drive it either, actually, I wouldn't let Norm drive it either! You do have an adventurous side, my friend! :wink: Have a safe trip, and I look forward to your posts! Have lots of fun with that new hip and new knee! :yes!:
 
My mom used to have one of those and she would hide in the bathroom every time her husband drove over a bridge. I think he went out of his way to find long bridges after he figured it out. My hubby threatens to buy one when I retire, he's already retired, and keep us on the road most of the year. I won't drive that thing, too big for my comfort.
 
I never had enough boobs for halter tops! LOL But Debbie your style is pretty much what I wore too. And Lisa I was the bell bottoms too. Remember the platform shoes. I hate those things now:) I forget the name of the pants we use to always wear, they had like a saddle seat. After I had my first daughter my goal was to get back into those pants, and I did it in 3 weeks. One good thing about Crohns is I have always been thinner. All my family except me are morbidly obese.
 
We had an ice skating rink in our back yard and I remember the time I skated in my bright red bell bottoms. The ice made the hem a hard round circle, it looked like I had mini hula hoops on the bottom of my pants
 
good grief that is bigger than our house do you need a map to find your way to the loo,our caravan is about size of your spare car have a good trip we will be away about april time spain before that.
 
DEbbie,
Have a good and safe trip. We will be waiting to hear you made it to AZ in good shape. That motor home is a beauty but I don't think I would want to drive it either. Have a wonderful time.
 
"On the road again,
Just can't wait to get on the road again..."

Gotta play that Willie Nelson song Debbie! :happydance:
I hope you guys have a safe trip and see some wonderful scenery and have good weather. Looking forward to your posts as your can latch onto a signal!

That thing is a monster! I thought driving a horse trailer was bad, but I would not want to drive that.
 
My hubby and I would love one of those! Someday maybe we could afford one...oh to dream...
 
Shelly, who said we could afford this...LOL We are on the road for the second day. We might hit some rain, but hopefully it is warm enough so it won't be ice.
 
have a good trip, in 4 days you can go from one end of uk to other,been in derbyshire today plenty of frost and ice forcast is for snow,can i come with you i need some sun.
 
Richard, I love that we can head south for most of the winter. Lucky that our son is capable of running the farm. My son (Jon) had to do a lot of that this past year with Dave not being able to go to the farm for very long. I know going to where it is warmer sure helps my arthritis too.
 
if i head south it is to my daughters she lives down south thats what us northerners say,but unfortunatly the weather is same,might be going end of next week we can walk on seafront down there and on south downs but still cold,going to look for holiday in canaries for march .Enjoy the sun for me, daughter is thinking of florida next year so hopefully they will let us tag along we make great babysitters.
 
So Debbie are you on the road now or leaving this coming Sunday?
Gorgeous photos! I hadn't read the description and thought you were wearing a lab coat in the top one and that there was a nurse at a bedside behind...you know just like a nurse/doctor themed porno movie! You have got some long legs girl! Just gorgeous!
And wow on the motor home! Looks like so much fun, all the comforts of home. So you pull it with the big SUV or tow a car?
Yup we can always count on Debbie's thread for some SPICE! Love it! BGC rules!!!!!
 
Marianne, we got on the road on Wed later morning. We are on the road early this morning as we both woke up at 5 and the forecast for where we are traveling today they are predicting very high winds. So normally we drive until 5 PM, but we will drive until the winds get strong, and then find a place to park until tomorrow. Nice thing about a motor home, anywhere you end up, you have a place to stay.

Yep, that is nurse Debbie in that picture...LOL When I see that picture all I see is my flat belly. So long ago. Porno movies, now that made me laugh.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Back
Top Bottom