Guest viewing is limited

TKR Debbie1954

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Deb, are you and Dave ready to head out to AZ soon? I hope all the business stuff got sorted out so you two can go and have fun, you ahd one heck of a year last year, time to go out and play!:thumb:

Will you be able to stay connected while you're in AZ?
 
Hi Jacky, I was out in the motor home this morning, freezing and Dave doesn't want to waste the LP so only had a little electric heater going and wiping down the drawers and putting some stuff in there. I can't load anything that will freeze yet, until Dave is willing to run the furnace. I could take a big portion of our clothes out there, maybe do that this afternoon. We hope to leave this coming week. We haven't received the check from the insurance company yet, but I guess it is settled. But then we have to get the loan money to buy out his other partner. It has all been talked over with our loan officer, they were just waiting on the crop thing. And YES, I will be connected while we are in AZ, and even on the road. As long as I have Verizon signal, I can be on the computer. In fact, Dave prefers I keep my nose in the computer, or kindle fire to keep myself busy instead of telling him how to drive...LOL So you aren't getting rid of me yet. When we are in AZ, I might not be on as much as I am here at home though, but that is a good thing as I will be out riding, or swimming or walking. I just found out that our RV park put all new blacktop down so we have nice new roads throughout our park. They were really bad. No wonder they raised our rates to stay there too.
 
Sounds like fun! Norm would like me to do something while we're on the road too, so I wouldn't help him drive, but there is no way in hell I would keep my eye on him, he tends to dose while driving!:yikes: No way, No how! How the heck do you think I got all my gray hairs, not just from the kids my friend!:scratch: OMG, I had a Lincoln Town car a few years back and whenever he drove and we had to go through those Jersey barrior, I couldn't hold my butt cheeks tight enough, I was so tense, as if that would help!:umm:
 
LOL, I know the feeling. I tend to lean towards Dave if he is too close to things on my side. Like that would make a difference. Well, more packing is calling me.
 
LOL... I seem to have stumbled upon the adult-rated version of Bonesmart! (At last!)

Now come on Debbie!!!! That is for people in their 90s. Maybe 80s, later 80s. Not me, no way, no how, no when!!!!!!!

ahem.... While incontinence is not usually mentioned as a side effect of TKR, I can report firsthand that being excessively well strapped into one's CPM and ice machine can result in many near misses... or is that near p*sses? And worse.
 
Momba, But that is not a permanent thing! At least I hope not! :) Yes some of us are in the "Bad Girls Club" and we get X-rated periodically. It usually starts with Debbie or Jacky but I chime in too. LOL!
 
Leave you girls alone for a couple hours while I am packing up the motor home and you are trying to lure more ladies into our Bad Girls Club...Hi Momba, a fellow Wisconsinite I see. You made me LOL with your near pee pee remark. I didn't want to say what you said as I got lectured for using * so the word wouldn't get automatically changed. We are in the grey area pretty often in the Bad Girls Club, but hey, if someone is offended, don't read my posts.

gosh it is so hard to pack, I am very limited with closet space. Each year I keep telling myself not to pack so much. I have a washing machine in my motor home and I can even hang clothes out to dry right on our lot. So I really shouldn't take so much.
 
Just had to yank your chain a little Debbie! You are going someplace warm so you should only be taking skimpy clothing and they don' t take up much space so you should be able to take lots!
 
I enjoy reading posts from the BGC! It makes me LOL and forget my issues for a few minutes. Keep it up gals! You are the best medicine!
 
Yes Shelly, we need some young blood in the BGC so join in the fun. We have to laugh at ourselves to help us through this healing process.
 
Here, here I agree with the other bad girls! Join along and we can all have fun as we recover! Gotta keep that sense of humor or we'd all crack, oh wait I'm already cracked...., anyhoo join along and laugh, that's what saves the guys in our life! :heehee:
 
Oh don't you worry, I've been right along side you the whole way! I actually used to wear some of the things you described. Thong panties and all! Tongue ring, tattoo, all that jazz. But that was many years ago. I think it is very wrong to wear things when your butt has gotten so big that it actually looks like dental floss in comparison! Now it's the boy shorts instead. Still cute and sassy but it covers all the cracks! :rotfl:

Hubby doesn't believe in lingerie because he says that if it does its job then it comes off quick and ends up crumpled on the floor so why bother? :heehee:
 
Shelly, you are definitely a "bad girl"! I died laughing at your "dental floss" image. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rofsign:
Well, we all wore and did different things when we were younger. But the piercings and tattoos were not my generation. More bell bottoms and big hair!
 
Bell bottoms and long hair for me. My hair was down to my waist when I finally cut it. The next day I cried. I didn't know how to take care of short hair.
 
I only had big hair for a short time, then it was short. But definitely bell bottoms and hip huggers, faded blue jeans with holes, very tight and tops that did not cover your midriff. Can't say I miss those clothes even if I could wear them!
 
OK, who is willing to show the BGC image from years gone by? When Lisa mentioned hip huggers I remembered that I use to by jeans and then take them in through the crotch so it would bring them down lower. I could take my pants off without opening up the zipper :loll:sorry the pictures are just cell phone pics of old pictures, so very blurry. First one is of my low hip huggers. Had my brother's tux jacket on from his wedding. Oh, did you all wear the halter tops too? Can't believe my mom let me wear those clothes. Second picture is a dress I made for my friends wedding. Good lord, can the split in the dress be any higher??? What a person, opps, talking about myself here.
[Bonesmart.org] Debbie1954
[Bonesmart.org] Debbie1954
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom