Guest viewing is limited

TKR Debbie1954

Status
Not open for further replies.
Debbie, continuing good wishes and prayers for you and your family. A very difficult time, made doubly worse by it being the holiday season. My aunt died a few years ago and this is always a time of mixed feelings. I am so sorry for your loss.
 
Debbie so sorry for your loss, it seems like the decision made, while difficult was the best one for your brother-in-law and his family. Praying for peace, strength and comfort for your entire family during this difficult time. Hugs to you.
 
Debbie I am so so sorry about the loss of your BIL. My prayers are with his wife and children, and of course, with you and the other family. We had to do something similar when my Mom passed, very difficult decision. Big giant hugs my friend!
 
Debbie that is so amazing that he looked so healthy in the recent photo. My thoughts are with you and your family.
 
DEbbie,
So sorry to hear about the loss of your BIL. My sympathies and prayers are with you and all your family at this time. May God bless you all.
 
Debbie, I'm so sorry that I missed this thread until tonight. My heart is with you during this tough time. That is a wonderful photo you posted. Your sister and brother-in-law have such joy for life and each other in their faces. It's just beautiful. You and your family are in my prayers.
 
Debbie, I'll add your family to my prayers...what a terribly difficult time they are going through. I am glad they were able to make the decision together. Take care of yourself.
 
Debbie,
Sending loving wishes.
It was a difficult decision made for the right reasons but still a terrible loss for your sister and the whole family.
Thinking about you all,
Toothfairy x
 
Lord, be with Debbie's family and Debbie during this difficult time. The decision they had to make was not easy, but Debbie's BIL was already with you in Heaven. We know our bodies are a shell, and the vibrant loving BIL had already passed away. Lord, I ask that You bring comfort to all who were left behind. Let them feel your loving presence and give Debbie's Sister and the the rest of the family, strength to make it through this difficult time of sorrow Lord Jesus. In these things I ask. Amen :angel:
 
O Sonja that was a beautiful post that brought a tear to my eye. What we were all thinking but couldnt put it as heartfelt as you did.
 
Again, thank you all so much for all of these posts, it means so much. I am afraid I have not had any time to read many other posts. I hope you are all behaving yourselves...is there a shaking my finger at you all smiley face? I need to run to Madison to pick up some good clothes for my son, he doesn't have time. He does have a suit at least as he is one of the pall bearers. Again thank you.
 
Debbie, have just read the sad news about your BIL. I am so sorry to hear this. Condolences to you and your family.
 
My sincere condolences, Debbie, and prayers, to your whole family, and especially your sister.
 
Good morning Deb. When is the service and how far will you be driving each way? Will you stay over?
He's so young this is going to be a very tough service. I hope it will be possible to also celebrate what a wonderful guy BIL was, especially the back scratching. Special people are back scratchers...giving personal touch to make people feel good. I hope you all find comfort in knowing everything was done to help him by his medical team. It sounds like it was handled really well, letting the family make the final decision on your own schedule. How is your Sis holding up?
Wish we all could help.
 
Thanks Marianne, the visitation is Thursday afternoon and it is a two hour drive there. We will be staying overnight and the funeral is Friday. I haven't been able to talk to my sister yesterday as she was busy with family making arrangements and buying clothes. At least there are no big snowstorms heading our way, maybe colder then it has been though. Found out my aunt, my mom's only living sibling is close to death too. But she is 95 and we are expecting it. But hope it doesn't happen too soon.
 
Deb, I dreamt of you and your family last night. I dreamt that I was at the funeral and was part of the goings on. It was strange because I hate funerals and avoid them at all cost unless its someone very near and dear to me, too final I guess. Anyhoo I felt like I belonged somehow, it was strange.

I wish you and your family peace as you go through this very difficult time in your lives! :console2:
 
Really??? Wow Jacky, to actually dream about it makes me feel like you really care just like in real life friends. My sister just messaged me that the Lions club and the Fire Department which Rod was so involved in is providing the meal after the service for everyone. That is really, really nice.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom