Guest viewing is limited

TKR Debbie1954

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found out he went without oxygen for 40 minutes. No way can he come out of this ok unless there is a miracle. He was the best back scratcher around. I just don't want to see him suffer and my sister and the kids suffer for a long time. Ugh, life is not fair.
 
Debbie,
I'm so sorry to hear about your BIL. My heart goes out to you and your family. I truly hope that whatever the outcome, it is the best one for him and your family. No more suffering is needed in the world. :console2:
 
Debbie I am so sorry. He's so medically fragile and it makes me wonder why his doctor didn't want to keep him overnight considering his recent issues with the defibrillator. It sounds like his poor body just couldn't take any more. I hope that he does pull through with a miracle, but if not, that he passes in peace without pain. I feel awful for your sister. What a traumatic event, and in the car where she must have felt so helpless to help him. She sure was a quick thinker which is the only reason he is still with us. Please give her some hugs from all of us and let her know what a good job she did and has done taking care of him all along. I will be praying for the best result for him and your family tonight.
 
How sad. I know you will be strong for your sister.
It is good to know that the family are all there pulling together at this terrible time.
Take care,
Big hug,
Toothfairy
 
Debbie, I am so sorry about your BIL. You and your family are in my thoughts. Life is sometimes not fair, and I am so sorry this happened.
 
How did BIL do through last night? Let us know what the drs say on their rounds this am. Thinking about you!
 
Hi Debbie, sending thoughts, prayers and hopes for comfort and peace during this difficult for you and your family. Also praying for a peaceful and painfree outcome for your BIL - whatever that may mean - and again that your sister and your family will find moments of comfort and peace. Hugs to you.
 
first time checking in. I picked up my mom and made the two hour trip to the hospital to be with my sister and the family. So sad. I don't see how he can pull through this. They did disconnect his defibrillator today and orders of no more CPR, the doctor said that would just be cruel now. I can't believe they did it it for 40 minutes yesterday, or I guess he was without oxygen for that long. I don't know, anyway, they worked on him and got his heart going again. Still has a breathing tube and without it he would die right away. They will test for brain function tomorrow.
 
Debbie, I am so very, very sorry. This is so hard to go through. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
 
Thanks for checking in Deb, I know it's got to be so very hard on everyone right now. It was nice that you were able to pick up your mom and spend some time with your sister at the hospital today.

Stay well and stay strong for your sister my friend! :console2:
 
Deb, I'm just getting back on the forum and am so sorry and saddened by your BIL's situation. So hard for all you. My thoughts and prayers will be with all of you. I care.
[Bonesmart.org] Debbie1954
 
Big hugs Debbie! I am so sorry to hear this news. Please know that I am continuing praying for your BIL and family!
 
Continued thoughts and prayers for you and your family Debbie. :console2:
 
Debbie I am so sorry about this. I am praying for strength for your family with a decision. Don't feel that your family needs to rush a decision. You can take an extra day or more if you need that time, especially for your sister. I wish we could be doing something for you and your family. Just know how much we care about you all.
 
Thinking of you and all your family Debbie. Thanks for taking the time to check in. Im sure we are the least thing on your mind at the moment. Wishing you courage and lots of love and prayers for you and your sister and the rest of the family.
 
Oh I am so very sorry to hear about your BIL, Debbie. Thoughts and prayers with you and your family throughout this worrying time. I know there is no 'good' time for things like this, but it always makes Christmas more unbearable. We are all here for you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom