THR DallasSarah post op update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, Sis, that is so sad.... But get well and fit and I am sure another puppy is just waiting for you..

Wow Sarah, you are doing great, of course we have to attribute all of this to Miles! As soon as he came home to Mummy, you started to improve in leaps and bounds.. xxx
 
Hi Sarah,

You sound like you're do fantastically well ... 9 weeks is the blink of the eye, just think how you're gonna be in another 9 weeks!!

Interesting that when you relaxed your limp disappeared so it really is mind over matter, it's a well known fact that sports people only achieve their best when they relax and let their muscle memory take over! Perhaps I should try sleep walking:loll:

Keep on truckin' babe!!

Love

Charlie x
 
Hi Sarah, sounds like you are doing great! Interesting that relaxing when you walk improves your gait. I find I still have to concentrate to walk without a limp, so it's sort of the other way round for me.

And thanks for the pictures of little (or not so little?) Miles. He's so cute, all cuddled up on your lovely clean white bedlinen. Susie isn't allowed upstairs, except if there is thunder or fireworks, both of which terrify her, and definitely not on the bed or furniture. But she's much bigger than Miles (24kg), often muddy and moults black hairs everywhere, so it wouldn't be a pretty sight.

Oh Dianemarie, I do feel for you. Our doggies are so important to us, it's devastating when you lose one. John, my husband, has never had a dog before, unlike me, and he's utterly devoted to Susie. I don't know what he'll do when she goes. I often joke, like Princess Diana, that there are 3 of us in this marriage (and I'm no. 3)!
 
Is it only 9 weeks since your loopy loo posts when you were as high as a kite :th_heehee:
 
Howdy y'all......

Thank you for all the fun posts! Hehehe Charlie you are soooooo funny, hope you are doing well.

Dianemarie, hope you get a new puppy very soon! Sandy is right my Miles has been such a great companion and during my recovery he has been my main source of PT.

Jane it all makes sense now when you had said before about Susie getting dirty and muddy during her walks, YES with her size that's a huge cleaning project hahahahaha!

Cardie again you are my logic. I might do 2x a week I think once I get to him and see, talk etc I can decide. The place I am going to was refered by my dr. I'll keep you posted after the initial session. Is still a couple of more weeks.

I LOVE Costcos :)

Lisa......I'm still loopy either without the Meds, those were some very funny times!! I love your HAIR color. I'll post that on your thread too :)

Byeeee for now.....

xxooxx
 
Oh Sarah...Miles is just completely adorable. I love the pictures! You really are doing great with those walks, something i need to do more of! I know my PT has been great for me, its given me such strength in my leg and they are able to answer all of those questions i have and work on the muscles when they cramp, wich i had just tuesday. Youll be amazed at the progress you will make with that extrapush.

Xoxo
 
Hi loopy Sarah, just visiting - you always make me laugh! When are we going to see a picture of your new hairstyle? Can't wait!
 
Ah! Don't cry Chef!

It will always grow back... How you doing Sarah?

Miles's virtual Mummy would just love to have him come and cuddle me..

Lots of love to you both xxxx
'foxy cyborg'
 
Yeah Sarah - where's the pic of your new haircut? Glad you like my purple -it has faded fast, knew it would but I still love it now it's more muted. Great thing about short hair, you can experiment and if it doesn't work out it soon grows!
 
Here's the morning of the haircut.....what an absolute MESS!
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] DallasSarah post op update!
    longhair.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 148
Here's my new hairdo - its literally a bathroom shot (how lame) I'll get a friend to take a proper one soon! Oyyyyy I felt some pressure CHEF thank you!

Lisa the color is brilliant! Last year I did ruby red sections in my hair and I was dissapointed it didnt last long at all maybe 8-10 washes. I love the bold colors, its playful and fun. My sister show is the the biggest beauty show here in US its all about hair and nails. They have main stages with live demos the wildness, the colors and styles are insane. BUT tons of fun to watch....not for the weak!!
Yes it always grows back. Im tempted to even go a little shorter, when i get up in the morning its sticking up all over the place.

THIS has nothing to do with HIPS.....sorry! Post insanity therapy session :)
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] DallasSarah post op update!
    shorthair.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 145
Love the hair cut, Sarah!
 
Love, love, love the short hair. After 3 surgeries in 9 months I told my hairdresser to cut my hair super short, had to have life as simple and easy as possible. Never going back, it is easy this way.
 
Love the haircut Sarah! I agree - a bit of color. But I know it just washes out!
 
Hi Sarah, Love, love, love the short haircut.. what does Miles think about it?

I am still losing mine by the handful, seriously thinking about getting John to use the clippers on me!!

When I moaned about losing it all, he said 'that is lovely dear'...... he was distracted at the time, or at least I hope he was.

Yes, some color is the next step..

How is work going?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017
  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018

Members online

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom