Revision THR Complex surgery with revisions, infection, sepsis, and more…

@Sammy-Am
Oh Sammy-Am, thank you. Thank you all, but I don't feel very strong.
(shew! just watched the women cross the finish line in the women's marathon!!)

I've lived with pain before and I just put it in a box and carried on, it wasn't debilitating like this constant, crippling pain, like being flayed from the inside. I hate complaining, it's not cancer, not some horrible disease but I feel unable to live like this.

This is my other leg, my other hip and I think it's the not knowing what's going on that makes it worse. With the 'bad' hip I could always find a position to get in that made the pain stop. This latest pain is a constant fire that won't stop...but it won't kill me either.

Your words have been very soothing, thank you. Thank you all. I'll let yas know.
xoxoxo
 
Hey danelady,
myglasshalffull was wondering about you on her thread. It prompted me to visit yours and tag you.
She's not the only one that's concerned about you...many of us are wondering how your doing since the fall?
Hope to hear from you soon!
@danelady
 
Hi danelady,
It's been three months since we've heard from you. I know that I am not alone in wondering how you're doing these days and want to remind you that we're here for support if you need it.
We look forward to hearing from you! Sending love. :loveshwr:
@danelady
 
Chiming in- we miss you! What happened over Halloween? Last year was something else. A short post will do but a longer one would be even better!
 
@danelady chiming in with the rest of the gang, where are you? We sure worry when we don't hear from you once in a while..
 
Hi all. Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah.
I am still recovering from pneumonia, (didn't know it could kill you). I couldn't take care of me until I got my Val to a safe place because I sure couldn't take care of her anymore. Someone found me unresponsive and called the ambulance and while I was away I was robbed. Luckily the Deputies worked hard and got my pickup back and a few other things but not my phone and I lost so much. No one knew where I was. I'm still pretty weak but Jamie finally found me. Hope to stay in contact. I swear I am my own worst enemy, lol.

Oh, Val is now working on a ranch and she's only 20mi away, I can visit her as soon as
I'm strong enough.
Much love.
Me.
 
You made it back to your BoneSmart family!!!!! This is wonderful. Please take care of yourself. You know we'll worry about you if we don't hear from you now and then. Sending love and hugs!!!
 
My goodness...it's unbelievable what you've been through! Thankfully someone found you, you're on the mend, Val is safe and within reach for visits. Many here were concerned about you, as you can see. Please stay in touch and take care of yourself. Soon we'll turn the page on 2024, hopefully the New Year brings a return to health and you're able to get back to all that you love.
Hugs and best wishes! :loveshwr:
@danelady
 
I was so relieved to see your post. Pneumonia seems to be the big illness this year. Please take care of yourself so that you can recover fully. There are programs out there for phones if you still need one. I know Val will love a visit from you when you are able to. Your hippie family misses you when you don’t post regularly.
 
Oh dear, @danelady , that's terrible - also the getting robbed part of it. And: Yes, pneumonia can kill. I learned that when I was a child. Do take good care of yourself and take that sort of thing seriously and seek medical help - I know, you're strong, but we want you to be well. I hope you will see lovely Val often. Hugs - Constanze
 
@danelady so happy to hear from you, we've been so worried. My goodness you have just had the worst run of luck this past year or so.

Happy to hear you're on the mend and that Val is in a safe place and being well cared for. That is such a selfless thing to do for your baby and I'm sure she'll be happy to see you when you're well/strong enough to visit.

Please stay in touch, we do worry when we don't hear from you. Hoping that 2025 turns everything around for you. Sending love and hugs, please take care of yourself. :friends: :prayer:
 
Thank you all so much. The Sheriff's Department is working very hard to get my stuff back and I appreciate it a lot but they are also running me ragged. I am going to do nothing today then on Monday it's back to the bank to get more info so the deputies can arrest the woman who made a bunch of unauthorized charges on my debit card.
The bank finished their investigation and saw no harm done so I gave them the incident # law enforcement gave me and Wells Fargo suddenly hopped to it, lol. Thank you for your support and praying 2025 is a little better.
 

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom