Hippie Chick
graduate
- Joined
- Aug 26, 2023
- Messages
- 705
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
My PT visit was pre-op and very fast! I need to hear all of your PT advice in case I am doing something wrong!
United StatesHi @CherryRed yes thanks! I am well accustomed with movicol! I am taking 2 a day but it’s still a battle with the codiene. I am also taking senna at night. Drinking plenty I think.
@Hippie Chick how long ago was your op? I am 2 weeks today and I actually think the log leg feeling is slightly better. Still swollen around would site and knee.
@SurreyGirl and @benne68 thanks! I am also now from today really focusing on my walk with crutches, I’ve managed to adopt the heel to toe walk quite well and trying to keep back straight. It does make a massive difference to not limping.
@Layla yes I have compression socks to wear to the knee for 4-6 weeks. So swelling seems to accumulate around my knee.
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
United States
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
United States
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
United Kingdom