Hippie Chick
graduate
- Joined
- Aug 26, 2023
- Messages
- 705
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Happy 3 weeks!
United States
United Kingdom
United States
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
United KingdomThree weeks is still very early in recovery from major surgery. Remember what was done to your soft tissues during that surgery, all the healing that needs to happen and all the muscle correction that needs to resolve the altered gait caused by having sore joints. Be kind to yourself!I feel worried that I still need dihydeocodine. 3 weeks and still on some of the hard stuff! Shall rest more today
United Kingdom
United States
United States
I found the Activity Progression for THR to be a good reference range for whether I may be doing too much, or too little. Check it out again HEREMy husband thinks I’m lying on the couch too much.
United KingdomSorry I completely missed this, glad to hear that they measure up the same. That must be a relief for you. I haven't really noticed anything re LLD but it's hard to tell with all the swelling that's going on. I'm still having real problems with these compression socks, they seem to make the problem worse not better. Thank goodness they come off next Saturday.I asked the PT and she measured me and they were the same so I didn’t ask the surgeon on Monday as it is actually settling. How about you?
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
United States
United States
United States