Bilateral THR ByGosh ByGolly ByLateral

Status
Not open for further replies.
smrt2run, my gosh, you had both hips replaced 4 weeks ago, of course you're tired! So happy you're feeling well. My surgery was 2 weeks before yours and only one hip, and I get really tired at night still. Healing takes a lot out of you, sounds like you're doing great.
 
smrt2run Once your hip restrictions are lifted, you'll really be moving alot more! That'll feel so liberating, I bet. I find that when I use the cane, I have less leg pain. It takes some of the work off of those weak leg muscles that need gradual building up. I don't mind using it if it eases the pain. That's what this is all about for me anyhow - getting back to being pain free. It just takes time.
 
1. A clam that refus-ed to open
2. Couldn't do it cuz she was a-chokin'



Anyone for line #3???
 
zauberflöte didn't mean to leave you hanging. I've been running around to doctor visits. Here's my contribution-

3. When a shrimp offered aid
 
1. A clam that refus-ed to open
2. Couldn't do it cuz she was a-chokin'
3. She began gasping instead


smrt2run - any ideas?
 
1. A clam that refus-ed to open
2. Couldn't do it cuz she was a-chokin'
3. When a shrimp offered aid

We're doing very well here, folks!
Weezi how were the dr visits? And btw that is the MOST adorable child you are holding! :) chris
 
Ok Weezi you're line is great, let's go with it


1. A clam that refus-ed to open
2. Couldn't do it cuz she was a-chokin'
3. When a shrimp offered aid
4. She knew she was saved

Anyone for line 5??
 
ByGosh well how come I didn't see yours! Now we have complications-- probability theory says that we've just created another universe with those two possible ways to go on the limerick. :snork: Hold that thought, we can have a limerick about alternate universes next LOL
 
1. A clam that refus-ed to open
2. Couldn't do it cuz she was a-chokin'
3. When a shrimp offered aid
4. She knew she was saved
5.and could rest on a beach that is slopin'!
 
zauberflöte you didn't see mine because it's all happening at the same time and getting posted just seconds apart. But I like the alternate universe theory better... more interesting.

smrt2run don't get confused. this is what happens when you play with a bunch of women! :rotfl:
 
1. My alternate universe theory
2. is making my doubles all leery.
3. They were gettin confused...
 
1. My alternate universe theory
2. is making my doubles all leery.
3. They were gettin confused...
4. and highly amused :wink:
 
1. My alternate universe theory
2. is making my doubles all leery.
3. They were gettin confused...
4. and highly amused :wink:
5. Cuz my eyes, they were gettin all bleary... :shocked:
 
zauberflöte, ByGosh smrt2run LOVE the "alternate universe theory"! You were right ByGosh we posted line 3 about the same time. I missed the rest because I had to monitor home work.

zauberflöte thank you, I am holding my youngest in the pic. He likes to come in and read our limericks. It would help if he was that interested in getting his home work done. LOL! He keeps asking me why we our writing poems. I told him "because it's fun"! Doctor visits went quite well! OS finally released me to walk without walker and to drive! WOO HOO! :happydance:
 
Hi ByGosh sorry I wasn't around much yesterday, I had my 3 grandsons and my daughter here for a lot of the day and all night, they had a problem which meant they couldn't sleep at their house. My 'little' dog is actually a very 'big' dog, a Weimaraner, if you've heard of them? I can let Henry out into the garden, (yard), so he's ok to relieve himself when he needs to, I've also arranged lots of walks for him through my daughters, my friend and a dog walker I trust who now walks him twice a week. Husband is taking him out as well so he's probably doing better than when I was trying to do it myself and couldn't walk very far, still looks at me with those eyes though!! They get into a routine don't they and the first thing in the morning walk that I did with him before breakfast is the one he misses most I think.:puppysmooze: They're such good company, your little boy is so cute and a rescue just like my Henry!
@zauberflöte, @ByGosh @smrt2run @Weezi Teacat

I missed the last rhyme can I start the next?? :heehee:

1. There was a odd couple from Bath
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom