@Littlejem I am also trying to lose the post-op weight...we can give up sweets together
@Kim22 your tendonitis is worse than mine, or I am medicating harder than you are. I can't tell you the names, but it is all along the front of the groin. As I posted (on my own thread maybe?), when I went for PT at about 6 months, she beat up on my (anterior) scar to get rid of the adhesions, which she said were located exactly where they would cause tendonitis a few inches towards crotch. There is more than one spot, but she cleared everything up with massage-- even worked on the other side as a bonus!-- and all was well for several weeks. Then I upped my activity level drastically and it started coming back again. I expect it's with me to stay.
Where is yours-- do I remember psoas? Have you had that injection yet, and if so how is it working? I want for all of us to have our good lives back, you know?
@ByGosh thinking of you every single day-- we are making a mess of your porch but I promise we will clean up

(couldn't resist the new smiley, we will plow your porch clear of crumbs!)