Bilateral THR ByGosh ByGolly ByLateral

Status
Not open for further replies.
@zauberflöte, @ByGosh @smrt2run @Weezi @Teacat @Littlejem

1. There was a odd couple from Bath
2. Found riding down bridle path
3.HE wore Lederhosen
4. She wound up proposin'!!!

That's too good. I can't wait for the last line.
No Janet, it's nearly 11:00am(we went to Daylight Savings a few weeks ago, Standard Time is 10:00am) and I should have gotten off the computer an hour and a half ago LOL I think we are GMT-5:00 except on Daylight Savings, evil invention...
 
Yes Daylight Savings is evil!! I'm still not used to it but I am an hour behind zauberflöte. That was a good line Littlejem, I was trying to fit supposin' in somehow. Now what about that next line???
 
Hi Guys That was a great one, the odd couple from Bath. Talented group we have here! How's eveybody doing? I'm trying to get a few domestic things done for Easter. Managed to bake a bit. My legs are not as painful now that I'm listening to my PT and using the cane and trying not to over do it. I do some, rest some, do some more, rest some more. I even managed to walk outside a few hundred feet and back, using two canes. They really take the added burden off of the leg muscles. My goal is slow and steady, provoking no pain, if possible. I can walk without a cane, but it causes the legs to hurt, so why not use it until the muscles are stronger?

Weezi Your son is adorable! Congratulations on your successful OS visit! Now you can move about more freely.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom