jakeleg
member
Thank you @SusieShoes and @ kneeper.
I was talking to one of the RNs that I work with today. She reminded me--- "I told you that was a dumb idea to get on the NuStep". I've got to quit learning things the hard way.
Some of my nerves are coming alive on the outside of my knee. Are those the "zingers" you have mentioned?
Now I see that stressing the knee and causing it to swell means the swelling takes a lot longer to decrease. I owe my knee an apology!
I was talking to one of the RNs that I work with today. She reminded me--- "I told you that was a dumb idea to get on the NuStep". I've got to quit learning things the hard way.
Some of my nerves are coming alive on the outside of my knee. Are those the "zingers" you have mentioned?
Now I see that stressing the knee and causing it to swell means the swelling takes a lot longer to decrease. I owe my knee an apology!
United States