TKR Back with a question

Well here I am in 2025 still singing the praises of Bonesmart which made a huge difference in my recovery. I have suggested looking at the content to a couple of TKRs. I am amazed at how cautious they are about trying something new. I would have let my PT person hurt me if I had not found Bonesmart! I know the surgery is much improved from when I had mine, but there are still things the doctors do not prepare people for. They just don't have time to answer all the questions so Bonesmart was a sanity saver for me, especially when the depression hit! Oh, my! I remember how scared I was that I was crying at the drop of a hat or a pin. Anyway, I am happy with my knee and especially my "barely there scar". I can walk much faster than most of the people I work with. One sad thing that I notice at my work is how many young women are 50 to 100 pounds overweight in their 20's and 30's. I want to tell them "Your knees and hips are your friends, don't ignore them". All best to anyone who sees this.
 
Thank you for lovely words of support, @jakeleg ! And thanks for spreading the word about BoneSmart.

Helping others on this journey is why we exist, so your words mean a great deal.

So glad to read that you are happy with your "new knee" after 8 years!
 
It’s always so nice to read a happy ending! :flwrysmile:
 
Hooray!!! @jakeleg You found your thread and gave such a wonderful update. I love how you’re out walking your coworkers. I agree with you that weight is a real issue with Americans these days. So sad. All the best to you and your knee for many more happy days.
 
Hello jakeleg!
It's so nice you're stopping by with an update... and such an inspiring one.
Thanks so much for your kind words in regard to the forum and for sharing it with others. Your support means a lot. We're grateful for your enthusiasm and generosity in spreading the word and happy your journey has been such a success. Have a great Summer 2025! :SUNsmile:
@jakeleg
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom