THR Aussie's Posterior LTHR

Don't sell the rest of us short @MyAussieGirl - I am perfectly capable of doing a Charlie Brown. I've slipped on a wet porch (like the cartoon picture of someone slipping on a banana peel) and bounced down the attached steps and have also tripped going up steps and broken a toe. I can't even describe how I did a couple of flips with a track hurdle and ended up pinned under the hurdle hanging from my knee. And that's all just while I was in high school - I shudder to think of what I could do now!

Seriously, I'm glad you didn't have any problems from your fall!

Hugs!:friends:
 
No! @SaraK responding to @MyAussieGirl! But I was giggling about your escapades. I fell while teaching HIGH SCHOOL:
*when a young man and my foot crossed IN THE CAFETERIA My tray went flying and do did I.
*As I ran in from the rain and I slipped off my sandal.
*I put my foot IN a students bookbag as I was walking down the aisle, but didn’t come out gracefully.

I also stepped on my elastic waist skirt as I stepped up on my tall stool. I pulled my skirt off. THANK GOODNESS I HAD A SLIP ON!!!!

Are we related??
 
Oh, that must be a story! You do realize, though, that we can't call you Cinderella unless you lose it at a ball - so you need to come dancing with me! :rofsign::happyfeet:
 
Graceful women we all are.
No falling down and going boom..it's in the rule book, for crying out loud.
Glad things are getting better, My AussieGirl. We will keep getting better. Bet you feel better a little lighter just don't dry up and blow away.
Water Therapy will be so good for you...come on summer.
 
Great update @MyAussieGirl. Congrats on positive change in clothes size. It’s amazing what being mobile can do for us.

In regards to Charlie Brown episode, unfortunately for me the two new hips make me able to walk, but they did not improve my gracefulness!
 
Congrats on the weight loss! Woot, woot! You'll have to post a pic of yourself in your hot new bikini, lol!
All kidding aside....sounds like you're doing well MAG's Sorry about the spill in the backyard.
I think it's something we all fear. Must have been scary for a sec.
Hope your week is great....Hugs!
@MyAussieGirl
 
I can dance @SaraK well kinda sorta.... I don't do swing or Latin...or Ball room or...... :rofsign: but with new hips I dance with my dog
 
Lol @Mojo333 I don't think I am in danger of blowing away....though it would be a cool free way if I got to pick where... I'd come visit you and Lil Mojo...then you could tie a rope to my leg and fly me like a kite back...though...can I blow....or fly away with a metal hip???
 
You're out of your noggin @Layla if you think I'm posting a picture of me let alone in my swimsuit online lol nooooo way Missy.

Actually, I wasn't too worried on the fall I got up and saw I could stand on that leg so we played more... I still kick :heehee: his toys when I tire from bending over he is not a retriever
 
I would love if you could blow my way. Been at hospital with Dad for few days...worrying/missing my BS pals, will catch up soon.
:roseshwr:
 
Sending Happy Easter wishes your way as well @MyAussieGirl . I miss seeing your happy posts all the time. I hope your are getting all healed up so you will be ready for the summer beach season. With this crazy weather, it probably seems far off but it will be here before you know it. Have a wonderful weekend!! :flwrysmile::roseshwr::flwrysmile:
 
Love a boiled egg with that little tad of stained purple dye.
It's just the best.
Love AMD hugs for a happy Easter for you, Mags.:friends:
 
Thank you @GrannyC and @Mojo333 I am fine. Easter was nice especially chuch long 3 hrs but beautiful. I miss you all too... Match 26th was International epilepsy day so I have been extra busy. I was not happy to read much of the sad stuff I read in a couple threads on here but keep you all in my heart... Granny C lol I got a new swimsuit weeks ago so I look forward to Summer
 
How ironic. My niece in law had her incident with the seizure on that day...the one that broke her back.
So appreciative of the work you do for that cause!
Hope spring comes soon for you.
Will be in the 80s here today and I'm loving it.
Hope today is a Good good Day for you @MyAussieGirl :) :-) (:
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom