THR Aussie's Posterior LTHR

Hey there :wave:
Nice to hear you had a wonderful Easter.
Don't know about you but we're covered in white again! Feels like it will never end.
Best wishes for a great week! @MyAussieGirl
 
Thank you @Layla lol oh man yesterday it was thunderstorm today snow and windy beyond words. Just a dusting so far but I want sunny and warm to stay...no heatwave but warm and lol shall I add again sunny
 
Aww @Mojo333 I really do hurt for the kid keep me posted. I literally communicate with be people all over the world. Trying to get more support and Awareness for epilepsy and thus research which is much needed. I deal with human,canine ,feline and people with horses. I learned most hamsters have epilepsy it's odd but true.... I came on to check on your family and Layla's mom. I will try to share a Epilepsy post pictures of my pets ..
try

Today WAS a good day for me
 
My turtle click on it and look close
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] Aussie's Posterior LTHR
    28337508_10214839681176015_6191908148756457999_o.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 168
My dog one is in Heaven the other no and my cat... I own the rights to these pictures BTW do not use them peeps thank you
[Bonesmart.org] Aussie's Posterior LTHR
 
I have even talked TV and well known authors to post pictures of themselves in Purple for Epilepsy awareness , education and support...this stuff for one day is weeks of work and mentally taxing as I've talked to people who just lost their kid or pet and well, I am strong for them then just weep and am drained
 
Love love the pics..Courtney is still in hospital being fitted for a brace for her back. They put in two rods and eight screws when her back was broken due to the seizure occurring while she was restrained in the seat belt.
I had her son Hunter yesterday evening as Dad was at hospital.
He's good, keeping him kind of oblivious...he's only five.
You do good work, Mags.
Glad you had a good day.
 
Last edited:
Generous work you do for a great cause @MyAussieGirl Proud of you, dear one!
Crazy thing that most hamsters have epilepsy. Interesting!
Hope you're having a good week and wishing you a wonderful weekend!
 
What a nightmare you and your family have been through @Mojo333 I can't imagine how they all must feel. I oddly like kids they love me I never wanted one cause you can't ship them back but watching a 5 y/o no diff from being with the um Saint lol

I love what I do and hope someday it helps @Layla but it can be depessinde at times. I find the cool facts like hamsters and epilepsy facinates me.... I once worked in research for GM I can dig up odd facts....but then I am......
 
Finally for a day or so..... I see my OS on the 19th..
if they don't DO anything but yak I decree I will save my cash and time.... I am rather feed up with them... that's a longer story but seems to me no ultrasound, no MRI no XRay in light of pain this far out warrants no Mag in their office ......curses
 
but watching a 5 y/o no diff from being with the um Saint lol
:heehee:
I sure wish you'd make your date with OS...I get you are frustrated...maybe he can tell you SOMETHING.
Kids like me too, as I am also lots of fun!:yahoo:
Hope your weekend is sweet..
Treated myself to a hair appointment. I'm usually not liking the results but the new girl did good! Glad for that so don't have to hate it till it grows out. I'm blonde again...now my gray won't be so noticeable when I don't go for another 6 months!:happydance:
 
You like it? I do!
I feel younger, want to look younger...:happydance::happydance:
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] Aussie's Posterior LTHR
    rps20180407_131302.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 180
OMG I LOVE it Miss @Mojo333 I agree lighter makes us look younger...My hair is much like your color but a little more red blonde.... I um.... I don't have grey. How is the cut????? I think you should have gotten your nails done too you deserve it all.

I do have an appointment at OS office and last time I saw him I addressed all this...thing is when they went to make my next appointment which is the one I speak by of ...PA said set it with ME... I can't get around her... I like her but .... just grrrr ....Gonna look at your thread fast then gotta go...Hugs kid
 
Hey @MyAussieGirl
What's up with this pain? I must have missed something. Which hip / leg is bothering you?
I think if you feel more comfortable with the OS you should book an appt with him. If you run into the PA
you could tell her since you're experiencing some pain issues you want to go to the guy who did the surgery.
I hope you get it figured out. Keep in touch :friends:


Is that @Mojo333 ?
She looks soooo young! Kidding aside, pretty hair. I like the color!
If you like it, Jodi, do it 4 times a year, not two! C'mon you work hard, you deserve it.
 
I wondered the same thing as @Layla when I read your thread yesterday @MyAussieGirl but I didn’t have time to post. So what is going on? Are you having some pain or is this your routine checkup?? From your post I get the impression something is bothering you. Hopefully they will give you some answers as you need to be in tip top shape for the summer season this year.
 
Yeppers a bit o'pain... I am okay but have posted on it before like a pain in my newest hip not hideous and still that lower butt pain all the way across that I THINK could be that pitaformis or whatever.... I told the doctor on it all in December he had no real answer for moi.
..so as I go for my 1 year for hip number 1 anniversary I will bring it back up...then.... I give up and won't go back. I can walk for hours no pain it's this butt pain that drives me crazier but nooooo worry...

@GrannyC and @Layla I be tough I am swim ready already. This girl has her new swim suit, new raft and new swim towel....now we need new weather:loll::swim::surfer:
 
Ok got it! Sounds like you are all set for summer. I was all set for spring but it seems to have taken a detour! This weather stinks. Freezing rain/sleet all day today and here it is mid April! Rain forecast for most of the week and then maybe, just maybe some sun and warmer days. I can only hope! Let us know how your one year checkup goes, @MyAussieGirl . I’ll be thinking of you. :yes!::flwrysmile:
 
Happy one year hippiversary! I hope you're able to figure something out soon on the other hip - would love for you to be pain free! :loveshwr::flwrysmile::cheers:
 
Happy one year, MAGS ...as SaraK says, hope all is minor with other hip...soon sun, fun, and summer!:SUNsmile:
 
:wowspring:One year already!! Congratulations!! At long last, you can really look forward to summer at the beach! Hopefully you can get this problem resolved well before the nice weather arrives. :yes!:
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom