THR Aussie's Posterior LTHR

:loll::rofsign: @danabanana lol thank you..... I forgot to say last night it started to go to about 50 per cent....Then today only 25 per cent...covered okay with make up for church... I wore a blue velvet dress and looked awesome my hair curled perfect...stayed nice. I was telling this lady she looks gorgeous and she said You always look gorgeous...she really meant it,... swelled my head. Home washed make up off ....ninety nine per cent of stash is GONE :yes!:
 
I don't know if I suffer malnutrition but I have lost 30 pounds in just maybe 5 months. I wanna lose more but I doubt my doctor's would be thrilled by even more weight loss @danabanana and yes you have been a huge help to me ... I hope it all works out we have bad weather due and well I hope I poop yellow
 
Hope you have a beautiful day.
There is no greater gift than the one we receive when we give of ourselves. You have given us smiles, guffaws...a few at your expense...poor MAGS with all of your pitfalls...but you always come back with grace - and kind words for others.
 
Well, I made it through the Christmas family function...no-one seemed too uptight...which is unusual for large family gathering.
Dare not fuss about the cold because I know what you are dealing with, but my new hips don't like cold...the muscles all sudden up and things start aching.
Hope you get through all your end of the year medical junk and can stay the new year feeling better.
You have a cute nose as long as we are complimenting. Mine has been broken a few times and with some Cherokee in me, I've got the Barbara Streisand thing going on.
If I had a Hitler mustache it would not be cute!
 
Last edited:
Hi MAG's Hoping you had a great Christmas.
Such lead-up.... then BAM, over!
I'll bet the mustache is gone by now. It's great you were able to cover it for church, not ruining the look of your blue velvet dress and softly curled hair.

Two more days and you should have answers after the colonoscopy.
Hopefully you're not suffering in the interim. I hope both hips are behaving.

Cleaning today...yuk! Wishing I was Samantha Steven's about now and a little nose wiggle would do the trick :heehee:
Wishing you a great day! @MyAussieGirl
 
OK everyone I can't catch up but will eventually. I will NOT be back on here for well till at the earliest Thursday NIGHT. I have been on the phone with many doctors today on many issues but in the end the colonoscopy is a go AND yes I do need to take Keflex antibiotic the AM of. I will be talking with my nephew tonight it's been years I am excited and then not wanna be online with liquid diet and poop prep. Worry not I just won't be on for days

Love
Mags
 
I will be praying @MyAussieGirl
A diagnosis can be the beginning to the end of your suffering.
Please update us when you're able, if you care to share.
I hope you have a great conversation with your nephew tonight and feel lots of love.
Sending love and a big hug!
 
Just another thing MAG. Check, done...hope you have a peaceful day...sorry for the prep aggravations.
They sent me the little box guy...that was interesting too:eeeuw:
 
@MyAussieGirl Hoping all is well with you...I had piles to do yesterday and did five hours of backed up data entry yesterday :groan:hence never even attempted to look at a screen last night.
Couldn't remember when you said the colonoscopy would be but hope that is all done.
Sending you hugs:friends:
 
Wow as soon as I can I will catch up with all your thoughtful posts and the love... Mega thanks. I am sorry I didn't get on earlier but we'll, though I was told to rest nurse stressed rest. I did but I also um took the tree down it was too dry and a fire hazard. We kept kinda busy but tonight while waiting for hubby to come in from smoking in the pole barn... I fell asleep. I needed it in two nights I had maybe 4 hrs sleep. The hour I slept hubby folded the stuff I washed and had some sports game on when I woke

I had a not so great time with the prep first I run low sodium and the prep stuff said make sure your doctor knows if you have this condition. I tried to reach her but...so mega bad night and AM. But the tests went well it sure was cold out and I guess I'm just crazy cause no cancer, no polyps, only diverticulosis which is nothing I go back in 10 years...ha as if .. I told her never again then they have in orders if I lose more than a half cup of blood go to ER...um how does one measure that. I was told fiber and Imodium if needed for trots. I am tired

Oh and my blood sugar was all over with the high carb sugar diet they gave me...thus a hard night slash day

Hugs
 
Last edited:
Finally for tonight an extra special thank you to @danabanana for all your time and help with my questions and concerns. I did mega line my panties as I was worried you know in admitting and the drive over. No problems. Thanks The anesthesia doc she told me they loved me as my biggest worry was I'd poop on the doctor. She said they have suction for that....say they run into juice. Chow sweets :loveshwr:
 
Hey weary one. Super happy you got an all clear on the procedure.
Now let's get that blood sugar back on track and maybe your tummy will straighten up and fly right.
My brother just flew in from Seattle (and boy, are his arms tired)
He wants to spend time with Dad as he doesn't come often.
Guessing I'll try to spend time with him this weekend so may not be around much. Hope you have a peaceful weekend.
Thou need some Springtime , Mags, but can't hurry that up for you.
I know I've had enough of winter...which is a non-event where I am...
Hugs:angel:
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom