THR Aussie's Posterior LTHR

Thinking of you!!! Passing the 3ply pillow soft tissues, a hot cuppa, and a big fat squeeze hugs....minus fuzziness from my legs cuz I got the fit of the guilts and ended up shaving. When your own leg hairs start to intertwine with hubby's, something's gotta happen....and Hubby wasn't to keen on shaving his legs so, fine, guess the cripple will. :heehee:
 
Worried about you. Hope you're feeling better.
Stay warm and have a good night.
Miss you!
@MyAussieGirl
 
I literally love you all and am rushing to get this to you

I had my nose cauterized that's why the bleeds but some silver nitrate and I guess mucus mixed and I now have a stain like a mustache kinda like Hitler's. I called ENT he said it will wear off ...could be a week. This sucks

I have no more PT as I took December 28th as my colonoscopy day. My doctor's are all working on my diet for that as my sugar runs low lately

More as it comes

Sorry I am so busy and I'll ugh I'll be okay and love all your sweet messages
 
PLEASE just let Josephine reply to this UNLESS you have experience in this personally OR are a nurse or doctor

I had my nose cauterized today by my ENT @Josephine and now have like a Hitler mustache my ENT said it will go away it's from mucus and Silver nitrate mixing as it dripped down. Will it really???? Thanks ahead
 
Awww I'm sorry.....being female with a mustachio is bad enough, but a Hitler looking one is just terrible!!!! Big hugs!!! Can you get some good quality makeup to cover it....I've seen some that is so good it covers facial tattoos!!!! I'm sure it's pricier than a normal foundation makeup, but I mean, I would feel it worth it to feel better about your upper lip betrayal! More hugs, luv!!!
 
@MyAussieGirl
IT WILL GO AWAY, it may take time. Google it.....
I can't believe they haven't mastered something to use to keep that from occurring in the first place.
Definitly could keep one in hibernation for a time. Tape some gauze or something over it if you need to go out. People will just assume it's an injury.

Tuck your hair up inside a black bowler hat, darken your eyebrows,
swipe black liner around your eyes and sport your cane!
Instant Chaplin!!

Take photos.....you'll look back and laugh one day!!
Wishing you a good one, Charlie
 
I know someday I'll laugh at much of this but not be right now. Not with Christmas here. Oh well. I still hope Josphine sees my question or another nurse or ? I did Google it yesterday but I want professional confirmation .
That said I slept very good mega good in fact ..most people don't day 1-4
This will be a busy week with Christmas church 2 days then a day or two of Christmas then prep for colonoscopy then colonoscopy. Then the 29th
Prayers you'll all be safe in this season in traffic and weather in some states. I will be around a little just not chatty ...
 
Good luck with everything @MyAussieGirl. Lots on your plate but you are dropping by and wishing others merry Christmas. So sorry about the nose thing. :nativity:
 
See MAG's you're gonna be good, sweetie! You got Jo's word....
It's all going to be good.
Still need to take a pic because I can only imagine the jokes you'll have after the fact.
Hugs :loveshwr:
 
Thank you @Josephine I feel much better now and lol no razor ...Not sure what you celebrate but Happy Holidays and :kitty chris::merry christmas:. I'd be lost without you in here when I melt down

Ditto with all my buds on here :prayer:
 
Thanks for the good wishes. I celebrate Christmas! The birth of the Son of God!
[Bonesmart.org] Aussie's Posterior LTHR
 
I've been meaning to ask you Hun, have you had a colonoscopy before? If you haven't and need some encouragment, I've been lucky enough to have quite a few.:ok:I know you've got so much weighing on you so if there's anything I can do to help....if I was there I'd even wear a mustachio with you! :flwrysmile:
 
Oh my stars...didn't know you were having such a time.
You know I hold you close in my heart and my prayers.
You have a horrid streak of bad luck lately.
Love and hugs and sympathy...:roseshwr:
I hope today is a Good Day.
:santa hug:hugs

Sorrow looks back
Worry looks around
Faith looks up
Emerson
 
We have one of the portable humidifiers that we use all winter. There are lots of different types and prices but they all help get the moisture in the air and are well worth the cost. We both had very dry noses and dry cracked skin before we got the humidifier but that helped make things better. I prefer to look at them online (maybe Amazon) because I can read about them and get all the info including reviews. If I look in the store, it is hard to compare one to the other.

I’m sorry you have encountered so many health issues @MyAussieGirl but you will overcome them all I am sure. I sometimes think these problems seem even worse when they occur in the winter time. The weather doesn’t cooperate for you to get to appointments plus it seems just too cold and miserable to go outside sometimes. However, I know you are tough (you were a kick boxer right?) and you can handle this. I’m keeping you in my prayers and sending happy, healing thoughts your way this Christmas season. Merry Christmas, MAG!:tree lights:
 
MERRY CHRISTMAS @GrannyC no it's not lack of humidity it's a cut like inside my nose. But thanks

GrannyC be I treasure you :box:
 

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022

Members online

Back
Top Bottom