@Mojo333 I think you're very brave I could never do 2 at once but yes it's a mental bashing to start all over again. Don't make me dog you..how are you really after the fall???
@MyAussieGirl - I think I'm going to take care of the nails this weekend but do it in a way I can just feel pampered - time to hit the nail salon. At least this time I'm waiting until 2 weeks after surgery. I did it on day 2 last time and was definitely the least relaxing pedi I've ever had!
Ah yes a lovely pedicure sounds perfect!!! One of my girlfriends is going to give me one this weekend. I can hardly wait..my poor little piggies have been quite neglected. Anyhow...yippee for pampered piggies!
I miss you too ...hubby and I were treated to a church digging us out...snow as our snow blower died
I did PT today it was good. I got a guy I'll see him again before the end of the year. Then I have to be done due to cash. I will miss PT I like it I have 3 more visits. All getting my muscles NOT my hips ready for pedicure and sock putting on..shoes too. I wish I had the money for 2018 as I'll have about 16 visits left okayes by BCBS ...oh well
I can't be on as much as I'd like but I will be on here
I'm glad your PT is going well @MyAussieGirl . It sounds like you are doing great! I know you've run into a few obstacles along the way but looking at the overall picture, your recovery seems to be going well. What a wonderful Christmas gift to be free of pain!! You posted a picture of your dog a few posts back so I thought I should send you one of our Daisy to wish you a very, very Merry Christmas and a happpy, healthy 2018. :tree lights:
I'm a bit early but it has been a very busy month for me and now I need to work on getting ready for Christmas myself. Have a great rest of the month!!
Hey @MyAussieGirl
Have had the on my mind alot this week. Thank goodness it's the weekend although SO and I have to go pick up truck and trailer and few volunteers to go get donations from Walmart. Dad and I had some words a few days ago so will go see him some time this weekend for damage control.
Really nothing said that wasn't warranted, but I don't want issues between us so I will concede.
Hope you are getting some holiday spirit and staying out of a funk.
Those new hips will be the foundation of a wonderful new year.
Love and Santa hugs:santa hug:
Hey @Mojo333 I have been thinking of you too I miss you. I am sorry on your issues with Dad. I agree smooth it over. I feel for both of you. I think you're both doing your best sadly you both differ. You do such good work honey and are such a good person I hurt for you you need a break.
I am ok not avoiding you or the boards. I have to squeeze in all the physical therapy sessions I can before month/ year's end... doctors visits and church 3 times in a short break period of time. Clean you name it I am overwhelmed with stuff to do ...thus Have not been here much.
Aww GrannyC @GrannyC I am in love with your Daisy. Merry Christmas to you too...as I was just telling Mojo I have been crazy busy. See my posts to her so my apologies for not being on here much. I can barely keep up I'm ashamed to say. Thanks I have indeed had my ups and downs on this hip surgery and other issues but I press forward. MERRY CHRISTMAS :reindeersleigh
Aww @Layla I miss you so much it's been crazy busy many appointments not much fun ... snowblower broke hubby is trying to fix. I am battling winter bloody nose. Then see my post to mojo on what else. Much of the week was good...last night not so much. Today church was nice. How about YOU????
To be clear as glass.... I miss you all but am having issues getting online due to year end, holiday and health appointments. Hugs and in case :merryx::nativity:
It is a busy time, for sure. If I weren't still in such early recovery, I'd be running about with my head cut off!
Just make sure you rest when you need to.
Sending you happy holidays from my Igloo. :chris-win:
Hi @MyAussieGirl
Have you tried one of those cool mist vaporizers in your home, or bedroom?
It may help with the bloody nose. Try it.....bloody nose is not a good look
Annoying though, I feel for you sweet MAG's.
I'm happy you're enjoying the PT. Squeeze them in if they're helping you!
And I get you being away. It's a crazy busy time of year for most.
Church today was great. Message was on the toxicity of resentment.
I'm sure you enjoyed your time at church as well.
Hope those hips continue to improve. Sending a warm hug your way
Thanks @Layla yes I love church and my Pastor. I am glad you have a good one too
Been sleeping and resting be lots. Cool mist yes have one we need a part for it and no cash I mean not even 30 cents. I spoke with my ENT he wants to see me this week if possible I may need to have it cauterized I am following his advice saline spray, boiling water on stove etc.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.