THR Aussie's Posterior LTHR

Thanks @danabanana I am in the car waiting for hubby so lol as I'm broke no rushing around. I like to when I can buy. Later I'll mega clean the house.

How is your recovery doing minus furry legs ? :loll:

I relate to the brokeness. A big lottery win for Christmas would be ideal!!!

Recovery is painstakingly slow. Legs need a reshave now but I lack any motivation. Now that I know I can, I'm suddenly not all that bothered by it. :rotfl:
 
Lol @danabanana I hear you on the once accomplished who kinda cares regarding the leg fur. Though I have church twice this week can't have others see my hair through my nylons. I did use an electronic razor.

Yes lol broke my new middle name

I hope you always stay so cute :reindeer:
 
Oh yes...hairs poking out of nylons does look rather Neanderthal. Hehehe there is no way I could get nylons on right now...I can't even manage my beloved leggings. :boohoo: I feel like I'm forever stuck looking like a carehome patient....Pajamas 24/7....I go from fuzzy pjs for daytime to nightgown and back again! :umm: ohhhh but I did get that amazing pedicure yesterday so my feet have gone from hobo to hottie. :yes!: Only problem is I think sitting for too long has caused some issues today and I'm a little concerned about a warm red inflamed spot I have at the very top of my thigh on my new hip side. Probably just my hypochondria talking. Haha
Still cute! :reindeer:
 
Hope you are feeling better Mags. I haven't finished Christmas shopping and the next week will be crazy. I hope you are taking time to baby those new hips. Lovely board meeting tonight...rather be whipped with Holly bush.
Hope your day is a good day.:box:
 
Here comes Santa Claus, here comes Santa Claus right down Santa Claus Lane....
You ready, MAG's? :santawave: :reindeersleigh
What does @MyAussieGirl want for Christmas?

Sure hope the nose bleeds stop and that PT continues to work in your favor.
Wishing you a great day.....missing you :bawl:
 
Wow I am so sorry @danabanana for the red spot and feeling like lack of progress. I didn't sleep too well last night so I am not chatty or perky...add to that I am sick. But Will hold you in my prayers
 
I only have 1 more PT then it's the new year and I can't pay ...I don't know if I am progressing or not @Layla I feel sad today

I don't really want anything for Christmas just some decent health. I really am tired as you can tell.

What do you want?
 
Oh @Mojo333 I think I am balancing my rest and workouts it's just harder when I am I'll to boot. I see my ENT on Thursday

I sorry on your meeting you're way over extended but I love you for your love of family and deep commitment to those less fortunate

And well your quirky ways
 
I was obnoxious and unruly at board meeting because they made me do it...some were supportive...my ears are still burning from the rest.
Keep fighting the good fight baby girl...time will heal so much.
Love and support for our dear Mags.
 
Okay....Now let's look at the positives:
Jesus loves you and so do I!!
You're married to a Saint, how many can claim that?
You have a gazillion supportive friends here, buried within your 85 pages.
You're funny as all get out and have helped many through their recoveries.
You're a great cheerleader and supporter of others.
You have two new hips and will eventually no longer suffer pain because of it.
You will get the nosebleeds figured out and tummy troubles too, if they still exist.
I'm sure before your last PT you can get printouts of exercises you are comfortable with and find beneficial.
Then....just continue PT at home..... or some hip friendly yoga with Tom.
I'm sure you're tired because you're stressed and not feeling well. That contributes to the blues.
Hopefully with some quality rest things will start looking up.
I hate to see you sad MAG's......I'll be praying for you also.
Just know that you are loved......LOTS!

What do I want....you ask? I just want you to feel better.
@MyAussieGirl
 
Oh @MyAussieGirl I am sorry you are not feeling well. You also said you were so very tired so hopefully you can get a good nights sleep and I feel certain that will feel a lot better. You’ve been keep so busy and it sounds like you may not have gotten enough rest. Then I think you should go back and reread @layla’s post as she really hit a lot of great points. She found a perfect way to tell you how special you are to everyone here on the forum so you need to get better and soon. I’ll keep you in my prayers, MAG. Hang in there! :prayer::console2::roseshwr:
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom