Guest viewing is limited

THR Aussie's Posterior LTHR

Lol I um just woke up. My PA left a message not to be concerned on bump it's not a clot as no pain and no discoloration ... swelling...and she's right that knee is very bruised....as I just woke yes it's 2 pm here I'll be back later.

Love you all :roseshwr:
 
just checking in @MyAussieGirl ... a peep for the specialest person on these boards right now: :roseshwr:

Well, and then even though I reloaded to see if you'd posted-- and you hadn't, now when *I* post, *you* posted 34 minutes ago! Time warp ahead! So happy for you and the good news that I'll add another lil peep! :wowspring::flwrysmile:
 
:wave:Awesome news! My knee was really bruised too. It took days to show up @MyAussieGirl
When I saw my OS the other day the PA did confirm that the knee really does get manipulated
while dislocating the hip. Mine still isn't happy, lol!
I'ts good to hear your PA wasn't concerned. Never hurts to ask, better safe than sorry.
I hope you're having a good day and feeling stronger. Hopefully your tummy is holding out too.
I'll bet some of the Fall temps finally made it your way. I love the change.
Best wishes for a great night!
Hugs :friends:

PS Hey.....you're a great cheerleader...if you have time plz visit a thread titled -Jemma- in the pre-op side.
Her 12 yr old daughter, Brynn just underwent THR but also suffers some additional health issues. I'm sure she can use the support. Thanks MAG :loveshwr:
 
Thanks @GrannyC I agree I was like hummmmm not right... hubby too but the PA knows my body, she is in the operating room too and she just knew..

Whew lol
 
Flowers I got some virtual flowers Thank you @Susan209 you rock :loveshwr:Thank you too so far so good on my recovery. Prayers for it to continue... I kinda ran around too much today and am tired but by I am way slower than last time :hi:
 
Layla @Layla thanks I knew my knee hurt and was kinda brown lol but it didn't hit me the one side would have a teeny poof... I guess it's some part of the swelling. I did look for your friend I'll look again.

Don't tag ... I think on frog friend lots too

My legs look pretty normal compared to last time :dancy:
 
Worry free @mystikfairy61 I agree and thank you.. I trust this gal she's been through both hips with me...sewed me up both times.... she's the one who sees me most and well no pain ..no discoloration YAY us...jumps around we be cool :yay:
 
Things are easier this hip because the sofa let's me get up and down all I want. I knew what to expect in many areas and have everything I knew to have this time to say it. In example constipation I have EVER meds food and even a gastro doc on call to me should I have issues... I think knowing what to be ready for has been a big help. I have all of YOU too. Thanks you're making this much easier for me :happyfeet:
 
Hi:hi: @MyAussieGirl

You sound great! Smooth sailing so far.
What do you have going for the weekend? Do you plan to attempt church?
You know you'll get lots of love there but don't fret if you're not up for it yet.
You still have all of us to fall back on cuz we love you more!
:loveshwr::roseshwr: Best wishes for a great weekend! :flwrysmile:
 
Hey ya @Layla I have no set plans but hope to go to church tomorrow. I am going to have all my stuff out...to wear, matching purse etc and let how I feel that day dictate it to me. I love going awesome people and my Pastor is sweet. I think we will shop just a tad more we just got paid then ??? I do have 3 library books and adult coloring books....we have more NCIS free rental from the library too....you??????
 
Oh hubby is complaining cause he sez I am disappearing. True I did lose my ring in the bedding but he swears I eat not enough to keep a bird alive. I had to lol I am in no peril of disappearing
 
Haha! That hubby.....he's a funny one too :loll:
No appetite from surgery, I'll bet?
Shopping always sounds fun to me. I have one of the adult coloring books and let me tell you....
one is enough! Those things take forever, well most of them anyway. Pretty when you're done but
time consuming. I'd could only work on it a little here and there.

No big plans for the weekend but I talked my two adult children into going to the Renaissance
Festival with me tomorrow. Hubby has to work. Two of my grandkids are going also.
Don't ask me why...but I find the cast of characters there amusing with
their period costumes and lingo......Huzzah! And whatever else that spills out of their mouths.
I sometimes think they're tipsy and the women have more exposed cleavage than you'd
witness in a lifetime :heehee:
I like to look at the booths, hand crafted jewelry, stuff like that. Eat a turkey leg, drink a glass of wine while we people watch. It's usually a fun afternoon and it's supposed to be a beautiful fall day tomorrow and you know that is right up my alley @MyAussieGirl

Hope your weekend is great, you get the rest you need, are in no pain and just Happy, Happy, Happy!
Hugs :wave:
 
Wow @Layla I can't imagine you all wench like and rowdy
@Mojo333 yes I can see her. Me believe it or not I like my small group of friends and that's it. I like white meat turkey and can't see me munching off a leg lol.... I would like looking at the jewelry and stuff
My old friend Sally use to go to all those kinda things she had a blast. It sounds fun though so I am glad you're going no use sitting home on a pretty fall day when you can be out loling your head off
 
@Layla Girl I am so jealous. I have been to one in my life and had a blast. I now live in the country in NC and would have to drive almost 100 miles to get to a big enough city to have one. Have enough fun for me too while I live vicariously through you. :hugzz::yahoo::cheers:
 
Hi @MyAussieGirl
You are a hoot! I'll try to behave myself today.....promise!
I'd prefer not to eat the turkey leg because it messes up my lipstick....then I need to reapply. Girls got priorities lol! I share one with my granddaughter since she likes it but can't eat it all herself.
She's 9 and when I told her last night we were going the first thing she said was "Yay, we get to eat a turkey leg!" Not even kidding. Second thing she said was "You don't need to buy me another flower wreath for my head, because I still have the other ones."

There's not a ton for kids to do there but there is a cute fairy garden they set up where you walk through a patch of shady woods and they have little fairy houses set up randomly. She loves that. There are so many people in costume there it's interesting to see. She loves the fairies who speak in these high pitched little voices to the kids and sprinkle fairy dust (glitter) on them. She also loves the belly dancers. Aside from the vendor booths the entertainment is the crass cast of characters who randomly yell out things like "would you like to try the Kings Nuts?" as they're selling salted nut rolls. A male character once tapped me on the shoulder as I was walking with my husband. I turned to see him and said "oh my gosh, you scared me". He replied "That's NOT what you said last night!" as he skipped away Lol! That's the kind of silliness that happens there.

Best wishes that you have a great day, getting out to enjoy the weather yourself!
Hugs
 
Last edited:
Belly dancers at a Renaissance Fair @Layla ??? It does sound like fun, and I remember you wondering if you would be up to this-- I expect you had a great time, all you wenches and....hmmmm....is the masculine of "wench" even printable unless you're talking about roosters? :heehee:

Mags @MyAussieGirl did you end up in church? I hope so, cos I don't think we're going tomorrow-- we are on vacation, tra la, tra la!
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom