TKR Am I on the right track?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Bonesmart.org] Am I on the right track?
This is us girls....................
 
cute little guy, LOL The more he said how good I was, the harder I worked......I was like a silly little school girl. Lol you all know what this means, Im home icing and elevating the old knee. WOW really over did it, self inflicted.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is Hilarious! :loll: You sound like me "pretending" there was a cute guy coming to motivate me to walk without limping back from the mailbox. :egypdance: ICE ICE BABY for REAL! So now you're gonna be ALL ABOUT the Physical Therapy huh? :rotfl:

I LOVE the pic too! Perfect family memory. :yes:
 
Good O, yep its about the cute little phisio man Bionic woman2...........He was sweet as, and the cutest little muscles......I might need to up the water to 7 days a week. May be private sessions at home in the pool, then I wouldn't have to ice, as the pool is like ice at this time of the year.
 
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! You GO Girl! :egypdance:
 
My little man had me jogging in the water today.......Not only is the knee paining, but also my unsupported boobs, flopping around.......Do you think I should elevate and ice them also? :giggle:
 
Aaaaawh! Leoniiiii I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUU :friends:

Okay, mushy lady is going to bed for real now.

Goodnight! :sleep:
Definitely stealing that by the way. I wish this was like Facebook and you could share a pic.
 
Just stopped by on my way back from "The Loo" Going back to sleep... Toot-a-LOO! :rotfl:

I wonder if daughter stalker is up making a Wee-wee. :umm: Oh I forgot! :doh:She has her Depends. :loll:

My gosh! Does it ever stop? I even wake up silly.... I think you two ladies are at fault! :hissy:
 
A wee wee for Bionic woman2 and daughter stalker..........Now we are going back to the hole in the bed, so we don't have to get up. I find its good to get up and have a little exercise, its just so cold doing it.
Its very quite at this time of the evening for me, no fun, every ones a sleep.
Whats for dinner I am so hungry.......?
No one to feed me......Tonight.
LOL I KNOW WHOS AT FAULT FOR NO 1 SILLINESS.:rotfl: I HAVE JUST COME FOR THE RIDE:bicycle1: . AND I LOVE YOUR COMPANY.......
 
Hi Leonie! Sleepy head missed all the fun! :sad: Well there is always later. :) If I had known that we were having a party I would have gotten my lazy butt up to get onto my laptop. Bionic woman2 and I are just doing tag team today, I guess.

I hope you have had a good day today. This is my last Wednesday free from work unless I have trouble doing full weeks. :sad:
 
Ladies I'm about to run :bicycle2: out for my PreOp/PostOp and CT$can.

I'll be back later as silly as a giddy little school girl. :happydance: lol I'm only accepting GOOD NEWS today! :yes:
 
I was gonna say where were you??? :what: then I remembered the concert. :whistle: Hope you have a good seat and can get great pictures! I thought about you today while I was waiting for my Pre-op appointment. There was this cute older couple walking holding hands and I thought "Leoni would love to take a snapshot of this." :SUNsmile:
 
What a perfect day, I went to my grand children's school concert today at 12pm, a little bit of effort getting a close park, and moving my self in, steps and crowded with pushy excited grandparent, and parents and hundreds of kids.I was sure I might end up on the floor. But I used my trusty walking stick to protect my self....lol Just like a grumpy old lady, but I wasn't grumpy. It was all musical 60s music, before I knew it I had been jigging and tapping to the music for 2 hours. I was really happy to get knee home, elevated and iced, but you know 2 weeks ago I would not have gone, it pays to stop and think of the small improvement ones leg has. I just had to put in a couple of pictures of my grandchildren in the concert. I was the proudest grandmother. Sorry no photos, the file is to big. I will work on this one. Im so happy my knee is showing great signs of recovery, its 12 weeks today... YEAAAAAA
 
It was all musical 60s music, before I knew it I had been jigging and tapping to the music for 2 hours.

I would've been all over that floor:happydance: and paying for it afterwards too!:groan: Glad you had fun and see how your knee IS improving. I just told myself that once I have the next knee done, I will appreciated the progress of the 1st one more. :yes:

Hope you're getting a good night's sleep. :sleep:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom