TKR Am I on the right track?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had had my normal meds 2x Panadol Osteo a day, I take endone morning and night. Normally the last Endone I have at about 8 pm before retirement. But with the pain when I come home had at 4 pm while icing, then retired at 10 am had another.
All together I was out 12 pm until 4, I was in the hairdressers sitting for an hr of that, yes I so hear you Josephine I need to break it up, I don't know what I was thinking.
I'm getting worried about us moving house on Tuesday, I know we have help, but I hate to watch. I will try and be strong, and stay away, will sit in the car I guess.
Not a good night, still hating weight bearing my knee when I walk through on it, not as bad as last night, but enough to keep me in my recliner icing. I guess I up the Endone, to 3 a day? Ahhhhhh
 
Quite so! :)

But what dose of did you take? Did you know that Endone (Oxycodone) takes 10-15 minutes to start working and only relieves pain for 3-6 hours? I also believe that the usual dosage is one tablet every 4-6hrs so taking it just twice a day leaves you a big gap where you have no cover for your pain. In fact, in the concept of a picture being worth a thousand words, I've created this graphic to show how your medications are covering you (I'm assuming the times you take the tablets of course! :wink:)

[Bonesmart.org] Am I on the right track?
 
Oh I am over whelmed with all your kindness...........:thankyou:
I am worried from Tuesday I may not be on line for a week or two, as it takes a while in Australia to get the internet connected again. :( when you shift houses..:(
Not on top of the pain yet, increased my pain killers, as suggested to do.
 
Sorry Birthday Girl!:sorry: ​

I guess I must've been jealous of all your pain, because I whipped out my ODIC card yesterday and had a SWIPE FEST! :happydance: The music was too much for me, I had a "seatbelt" on but it must have come loose with all the wiggling I was doing to the Salsa music. :egypdance: I have soooo much to do before my surgery, so I feel you with the move. My saving grace is I'm gonna put both legs up and rest for a while after Wednesday anyway. :zzz:

Today is Monday where you are right? I'd just take it easy as you can today and that should help get you back on track. You may be stiff, but you'll be rested. :console2:

IT'S CRAZY that these knees flare up at the slightest thing. I think if the doctors were straight forward with us and said at least 6 months before you can do normal stuff, it would make us feel a whole lot better. :yes: Maybe they consider normal to be just walking, riding a stationary bike, household chores and sitting down. This is 2013 and people do a little more. We are younger than most knee patients, but even the older ones have a more active lifestyle nowadays. :sigh: See I can be serious.

Oh, I DO have an idea to help you get around during the move. Have your hubby strap you to the Dolly and get your grand-kids to wheel you around the house and help you reach light boxes and stuff. :rotfl: It might take a minute, but slow and steady wins the race. TURTLE POWER ALL THE WAY! That's how I'm moving today! :thud:

Speaking of which I better get going. I have to go do laundry at a friends since my machine is broken, and I have to go to an actual laundromat on Monday to wash my king size comforter and flannel sheet set. Sucks huh? this too shall pass!

Have a Kneeeasy Birthday Loli :flwrysmile:
 
Oh WHEREEEE, OH WHERE has my LEONI GONE? Oh WHEREEEE, OH WHERE CAN SHE BEEEEE?

I MISS YOU LOLI, :puppysmooze:


I hope you're knee feels better and you're not working too hard :skep: and following the Bonesmart Mantra :martini: WAIT! That's not the Bonesmart Mantra! :umm: That's Our Mantra. :loll: and so is this :rotfl: This :egypdance: and some more of this :rofsign:

Remember NO! I repeat NO ODIC CARD swiping, unless it's a group outing! Okayyyyy :cheers:

I know you're waiting for the cable to get connected... SO ARE WEEEEE! daughter stalker and I are waiting patiently. :tantrum: lol


Chat with us as soon you cannnnnn LOLI. :friends:
 
We miss you Leonie! Diana is taking me down a path of sin and I have no one to hold my hand. :sigh: Bionic woman2 is all drugged up in the hospital and you are offline with your new place. I bet you are having all kinds of fun with the aqua instructor doing aqua therapy. I want to hear!!!:snork: I hope you are doing well. We do miss you.
 
Dear leonie,
Happy belated birthday !!!!! Don't listen. To d.s..." Path of sin" indeed :shocked: she loves it...
She's collecting walnuts as we speak :rotfl:
Diana.. Queen of the " June sunbeams" :SUNsmile:
 
:rofsign::giggle:WE WANT CABLE:iagree::eeeuw: AND WE WANT IT NOW:gaah: :iagree: :goodpost:CONNECT THE INTERNET:hissy::rofsign::giggle: WE WANT IT NOW!:gaah: :iagree::goodpost:

:egypdance::martini::egypdance::martini::egypdance::martini::egypdance::martini::egypdance::martini::egypdance::martini::egypdance::martini::egypdance::martini::egypdance:
 
HI LOLIIIIIIIIIIIIIII:egypdance:​
Hope you're feeling better :flwrysmile:​
Miss youuuuuuuuuuuuuu :tada:​
 
Knee pain I need help keeping Bionic woman2 in line. She is out of control. Hehehe!!! We miss you and hope that everything is getting better. You need cable so you can get online with us!!!


Sent from my presidential platinum ODIC iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
I need help keeping Bionic woman2 in line. She is out of control. Hehehe!!! We miss you and hope that everything is getting better. You need cable so you can get online with us!!!
NO I'm not! :tantrum::tantrum: NOT TRUE!!!:tantrum::tantrum:
I'm just an sweet nnocent little patient recovering from knee surgery. :angel: We miss you sooooooooo Loli. :cry:
 
We miss you all the same, Leonie. (Even if BW is telling stories) Hehehe!!! I wish this app had a way to put smilies on it. I can only put the smilies I know. :(


Sent from my presidential platinum ODIC iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
What's an ODIC please?
Ignorant, Australia !
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom