TKR Am I on the right track?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clarrox Where are you located? I want a PT that looks like this. I guess I put myself out there letting everyone know that I live at Micky's house and with The Hulk @ Islands of Adventure. I am coming on holiday, too!!! :beer:
 
Ok My way, you started this with your wonderful FUN, with your suggestions to me to dream. TY. Ok we are all going to the Island with our hunky grape crushing man, in our Bikinis, I will look fab at a 115kg...lol But who cares as we wont have knee pain.
Now we need an island half way between United states, united kingdom, Canada, and of course me way under in Australia......Any suggestions of a spot.....Do some research, and see what we come up with.
Still waiting for more reply s LOL So far we have My way, Bionic woman2,Clarrox, and daughter stalker.
 
Absolutely and we need a date too, or an estimated time of arrival. :o) I know for now Summer's are good for me, but my summer is your winter. :scratch: We'll get it together cuz, I wanna see the Grape Man. :egypdance:

Off the top of my head, I'm thinking Jamaica Yeah Mon, :egypdance: the grape man and Mr. Tally Man would be there, but he sounds a little old. I think he's "that guy" :cheers2: or Vegas :martini: Where we could "leave it there." :beg:

Africa is close to you Leoni and would be right up my alley,:happydance: but that's a different kind of trip for me. :bow:

Hmmmm, :umm: What about South America? That's kinda in the middle. Now to pick a country...
 
Knee pain My way daughter stalker Bionic woman2 I suggest a luxury yacht that can pick us up and cruise us from place to place, with grape peelers in every port. We can lounge at any beach we come to...and shade ourselves with a tent..otherwise known as my bikini.

I've been reading all your posts, and wanted to post to each, especially to help cheer up Bionic woman2, as well as Knee pain. But we seem to be congregating here for now...so my warm wishes for each one of you.
 
Thanks Clarrox. :flwrysmile: For the well wishes and the good laugh. :rofsign:
 
Hi Knee pain I hope your day was good and you took advantage of your nice day.
Wanda
 
Had a great day, kept up the endone, they are kicking in now. I managed to spring clean the fridge, sitting on walker.....boring. Cleaned the silver from my recliner...boring. LOL. Not jobs I like doing, but I want it all clean for the big shift in 8 days time. Told the removlist, my recliner and bed was the first things to go into the new house. Lol.
I'm having a few problems adjusting to the fact the removilist are packing and unpacking, handling all my personal items, I will pack up all my Jewellery, and personnel office documents. It will be a big day, still need to tell them where to put things.
The knee has been well behaved today, pain has reduced. Just when I'm walking, so stiff, and some movements pull a lot and hurt.
How are you feeling.? Are you getting on top of everything? I'm looking forward to our Island get together, sometime in the future, it would be brilliant if it ever happens. Dreaming is good. Almost bed time. Hope all is well.xo
 
Good morning Leoni, I thought I was gonna have to wake you up with a BIG :yahoo:but I see you're already online. :mcoffee:

Hope you had a good night's sleep. I'm about to go into the kitchen and rustle up some dinner. We're having "Broke Spaghetti" lol In my house that's what we call it when we don't have any meat in it. I started out calling it summer spaghetti, but decided to keep it real. :shrug:

My knee is doing something creative pain wise. I have a new ache, so I will be sporting my cryo machine in the kitchen. I've already been out and I almost had a run-in with the WHAMBulance, but I didn't call. I posted about it on my thread and don't wanna rehash it. Let's just say, I made lemonade. :martini:Not this kind... I wish. :beg:


I'm seriously thinking about an island getaway too.:egypdance: I think if we shoot for 2015, it will give everyone enough time to heal, save and fit into our bikinis. :rotfl: Personally, I wear a 5 pc with a biscuit whenever I go near the water. :giggle:

Seriously, there's the bathing suit, a wrap, a hat, a lightweight shirt and sunglasses to disguise myself even further. lol Oh, and I carry a biscuit for a light snack. :loll:Okay, I wear a 2 piece, meaning a bathing suit and a wrap to hide my Thunder and Lightning thighs. Now I'll need it to hid my scars too. :scary:

When it gets cooler, I'm gonna invest in the pantyhose w/the seam down the back, but put them on backwards to cover my scars, so I can bring sexy back! :rofsign:



Okay, let me get in the kitchen so I can feed my kids. :heehee:
 
A really good day, it doesn't take much to up set my knee, had a little 25 min drive on my own today, but the leg really rejected being placed in the same position. I was pleased to see the ever so faithful recliner chair, put in the wedges, got the iced with toes above nose, and all was good again. I have my surgeons appointment tomorrow, last week I was desperate to see him, now I just feel I don't have much to say, which is brilliant. I have a couple of question for him, but not very important.
I won't be happy if knee gets angry after I have been to see him...lol. It's a little like my children when they were little tots, sick as......get to the Drs office, and they have a new lease of life. That's me now.lol
Just a question for anyone, are you allowed to post photos here? I was playing with daughter stalker, as she could not sleep,, now I think I should go and delete them. Just fun photos, nothing bad. If I'm not here tomorrow I have been vanished... Lol
See you all in the morning when I wake. XO
 
I deleted the picture for you, Leonie!
WHAT!!!!! I MISSED PICTURE DAY! :gaah: ​
BOOOOO! Not FAIR! :tantrum:
​
​
I think you can post pics. I've seen some on other threads. Long as you're prepared to have them viewed on the WORLD WIDE WEB, since this is a public site and can be googled. :yikes: I was searching for something on google and it brought up a thread page.:scare: ​
​
However, there is the private message thing that's an option. :yes: ​
​
Sad I missed the show, I was busy having a nightmare! :scary: ​
​
​
 
Can't wait to hear what your doctor says about your progress. :yahoo:
You are one step closer to our ISLAND RETREAT! :egypdance::martini::egypdance::martini:

Keep us posted... see what I did there? Yuk Yuk :heehee:
 
Just a quickie note, on my way to surgeon now, I have managed to delete some pictures, Im sorry I posted on your thread, it should be on mine, It was rude of me, and my computer skills are ahhhhh They are far to big, learning by my mistakes. will be back and report in later and finish cleaning up my photos XOXOXOXO
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom