TKR Am I on the right track?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LEONIIIIII HOLD ON daughter stalker and I are ON OUR WAY!

[Bonesmart.org] Am I on the right track?


We even have a life raft, just in case :egypdance::egypdance:
[Bonesmart.org] Am I on the right track?

AND a raft for our Information!:martini::martini::martini:

[Bonesmart.org] Am I on the right track?


We thought of everything!:umm::umm::umm:MISS YOU LOLI :friends::console2:
 
Leonie...we miss you!!! BW is doing strange things with her knee immobilizer. I need your help!!! I hope you are doing okay. Please update us when you get a chance.


Sent from my presidential platinum ODIC iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Bottoms Up! :martini:

[Bonesmart.org] Am I on the right track?


NY Ginger Lemonade Octane! It's my answer to the Long Island Ice Tea! :egypdance:If you drink it real fast it's calorie free! lol
 
I just cant sit still, 4 mths is coming up on the 29th of October since my TLKR. If I sit around I am fine, when I walk and weight bear the pain hurts every steep I take, so I do not walk very far at all, Im so frustrated. should my knee hurt inside when I put weight on it? When I have been in bed all night and I get out of bed, the first 20 steps kill me, is this normal? WHATS NORMAL, IM NOT AT THE MOMENT, IM FEELING VERY EMOTIONAL TODAY.
 
So sorry, It's ridiculous Leoni. I completely understand. The minute I try and do something normal.. here comes the pain.:hissy: My Right knee of course is better than my newborn knee, but it still gets stiff. My tight band is gone though, but now my knee cap just hurts. lol

All I can say is ONE YEAR FROM NOW! I hope the boys make your day brighter Loli. :puppysmooze:
 
Leonie the first few steps from either getting out of bed or sitting are real doozies. It usually takes me about three steps to feel okay. I don't hurt but I am quite stiff even if I only sit for 10 minutes.

I don't think you should be in pain when you are weight bearing. Maybe a little stiff but not PAIN. You may want to get your knee checked out.


Sent from my presidential platinum ODIC iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
:SUNsmile: Goooooood morning Leoniiiiiiiiiiii :flwrysmile:
Hope you had a good night's sleep and you do not look like this! :mcoffee:
 
MISS YOU LOLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :console2:
Hope you are healing well and safe from the brush fires. :friends:
 
I so miss hearing from you, and I hope that you are doing well Down Under. :friends:

Please drop us a line when you can and let us know how things are going Loli :flwrysmile:
 
I have returned, Im kinna of OK......IM HERE........will fill you all in some day. MISSED MY FRIENDS
 
@Bionic woman2 look who's back!!!! :yay::yay::yay::xmasdance:

Hey Leonie! I'm glad to see you back. I hope all is well with you and your family and that you had a wonderful Christmas.:xmas-tree: Please fill us in! Missed you! :friends:
 
:reindeer:WELCOME BACK LEONIIIIIIIIIII :yay::egypdance::happydance::santa clap::santa clap:
Missed you much! :console2:
 
I'm new here, I have no idea how it all works. I'm not good on computer.

Had my total knee op 5 weeks ago. I am really having a hard time at the moment. When I first started at physio 3 weeks ago was going brilliant. The physio got me on the bike, just to do small stretches, not a full rotation. By accident I went into a full circle of the peddle, it nearly killed me! The pain was unbearable. Ever since it has been all down hill, pain swelling.

I'm not sure if I have done any damage to the new knee by doing this. I'm not sure how long it is before you can do a full circle peddle on the bicycle. I just seem to be back in bed resting all the time. I get up and try to do exercise, and the knee is just so stiff and sore, so back to ice it again. I have been feeling quite depressed cry at any thing.

I'm trying hard to be strong, but so difficult to be happy about much. I'm not sure if I should be on more pain killers, I have 2 x 4 times a day Panamax.

Oh we'll I guess I keep on battling along. Thanks Leonie
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom