TKR Almost 8 months later...the aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sending you (((((HUGS))))).


Sent from my iPod touch using BoneSmart®
 
Heard from Nana Moon that you have been in the hospital, but you are now home. This can be really scary, but the medications can be effective. Thinking of you and wishing a speedy recovery for you.
:-)
 
Glad you are at home, I tagged you in a thead for another member with blood clots.
Take it easy and I hope you are on the path to healing.
 
Hi @Karringtyn - just heard the news that you are back home. Bet it feels good to be back in your own nest again.

Sending continuing healing wishes, prayers and hugs your way.

Slowly and gently now ............

XXX
 
thanks all.....No I am not home, but rather was transported to a bigger hospital with a vascular department......It's been a rolller coaster of a ride. I have had blood plasma and blood transfusions.....This is day nine of being hospitalized........I almost died two days ago....I will write more about that when I can process it. Lots of love to you all!!! xoxoxoxo
 
Oh no! Thoughts and prayers are with you - hope you've turned the corner for the better!
 
@Karringtyn

Sending healing thoughts and prayers! :angel:

thank you for updating us on what is happening to you.

I do hope the new hospital is able to do something to get you back on the road to recovery.

We'll be looking out to see how you are getting on.
:flwrysmile::flwrysmile::flwrysmile::flwrysmile::flwrysmile:
 
Oh @Karringtyn I'm so sorry you are going thru this horror. I will be praying for you. Sending you angels to watch over you and strength and hope to carry you thru this hard, hard time. Love, Christie
 
I'm so sorry to hear you've had this problem!!! How wise of you to recognize the need to get help immediately and take action. I hope by the time you read this that things are starting to stabilize. It sounds like your medical team is watching out for you and that's really, really good. Please continue to let us know how you're doing!!!

Sending ((((HUGS))))
 
@Karringtyn I just got caught up on your thread. How very scary. Many Many prayers for you. We are all here for you and care a lot about what is going on. I am just SO sorry you have had to go through all of this. I am glad you are in a very skilled place for what you need.
~~hopefaith (maryJean)
 
Hi @Karringtyn

First up I need to apologise for my mistake on thinking y were home. I don't know where that came from!!! I did post when I was a but high on morphine but that's no excuse, however for that I am so very sorry.

I sincerely hope that you are continuing to improve and wish you a speedy recovery x x x

Love Nana moon 27 xxx
 
Just popping in to say "hi" and hope that you are improving now. Any news of when you might get home? Lyn xx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom