TKR Almost 8 months later...the aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Karringtyn

[Bonesmart.org] Almost 8 months later...the aftermath


Hope you are feeling a little better today - thinking of you XXXXX
 
Hello Karrington. Hope each day is better for you! Very frightening what you are going thru! I honestly had no idea what could happen with blood clots. Know we are here for you. Xoxoxo
 
Prayers and many thoughts of you. When you are able please let us know how you are. We are all really thinking of you and know we are with you in all of this. :prayer:
~~hopefaith
 
@Karringtyn

I'm still here and still hoping that you are making progress. :friends:

Do let us know how you are doing - when you are able to.
 
Hey Karringtyn , I didnt realize you have been going through so much of late. I really hope the doctors can fix you up. This has been one heck of a year . We will keep you in our prayers all the way from California. From what I gather, you had blood clots. Are they from the arthiscope surgery ?? And it appears that it got very dicey. You are in excellant hands at the hospital. Thank God , you called 911 when you did. Get well soon ! Please ... Iceman
 
I'm just a lurker on this side of things, but I read your about your recovery. I've been thinking about you and hope you are well on your way to good health.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
:sneaker:Just wondering how you are doing. Healing thoughts coming your way!
 
I'm home as of yesterday. It's been a scary ride and one I hope I never experience again. I was so scared...but so taken care of. I'm going to rock the compression sock and truly appreciate life. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.
 
I am so glad to hear you are home. I cannot imagine the scare you and your family went thru. It shows there is no such thing as a simple procedure and there are risks involved in any procedure. Rest as much as you can and get your strength back. Remember we are here whenever you need us.

Hugs and prayers,
JoAnne
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@Karringtyn

I am so glad to hear you are home at last! :yes!: :happydance: :yay:

It's been a long, frightening time for you.

Please look after yourself now. Rest plenty, exercise a little and let us know how you are, when you feel able.

HUGS!!! :friends:
 
Welcome home, you and your family must be so relieved. Have lots if rest and when you feel up to it let us know how you are. Three weeks after my scope and I still can't walk, I hope your knee is better than mine, so at least it will have been worth going through what you have, xxx Lyn
 
So glad to hear that you are home @Karringtyn - we have all been so worried about you. Hope you are feeling a lot better and that you see improvements every day.
Love hugs and thoughts winging their way to you xxxxxx


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Home at last! I am so happy for you and yours. Healing prayers are winging their way to you. God bless, Christie
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom