TKR 7 yrs out bilateral tkr

@Pansy727, just checking in to say we all hope you are feeling better pain relief by now. You are in my thoughts -- really hoping the meds are working for you and your suffering has been reduced.
 
@Pansy727 praying your pain is under control. I have to say, your silence here has me worried, but I'm hoping that's because your busy napping and doing heel slides.
 
When I was in the hospital they had me on dilaudid and norco they gave me each every 4 hrs at 2 hr intrvals dilaudid then in 2 hrs norco t th is worked well it kept the pain in pretty good control. I hope. You are getting some relief pansy my prayers are with you.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
 
I am so sorry I haven't posted.. I am actually just leaving the hospital today... I had a little set back with some chest pains and also trying to get pain under control with the second knee but everything is fine and I'm doing good.. I turned the corner yesterday... Finally feeling more like me and cannot wait to be home... I have my mom with me.. Left knee sick was my second.. Did not do as well and pain was outrageous.. But it's finally better... I'm sorry I didn't pay I just was not in a place where I could... Hopefully it's all smooth sailing from here on

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk
 
Glad to hear from you Pansy. I'm glad to hear you've turned the corner and I'm sorry to hear about scary chest pains. It's funny how you just "know" when you're ready to be discharged and come home. You're on the road to recovery now, and you know it's a windy one, but you will get there.
 
@Pansy727 Thanks for posting, such a relief to know how you are. I didn't really like to PM you, but got so worried that I did anyway.
 
Someone else had chest pains that the Drs thought was related to intense pain. Happy to hear you're feeling better and heading home today.
 
Really pleased to see your post, we were wondering how you were doing. Pleased you're doing well now after your chest pain scare. Hope your recovery is now plain sailing.
 
@Pansy727 So very happy to hear from you. As you can see many kind and caring people here on this site were concerned about you. I think we all knew you were in the midst of your recovery and we were all hoping for the best!! So very happy that you have now turned the corner and are on your way to continued recovery. Wishing you well Pansy!! So glad you have your mom with you.....nothing like mom being with you when the chips are down!! :) :)
 
Yes they said it was probably related to pain and so the meds I was on.. But I had every test known to make sure... But I'm home need to go get so my meds now.. And I have my ice machines on.. The ride home was horrible but we made it... Now to settle in

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk
 
Just a quick word to say great that you are home and that things have improved. Sorry you had a rough week. It gets better from here. Here's hoping being home is lovely and peaceful.
 
Little by little..... step home home CHECK....nothing us perfect but home sweet home feels so much better. Glad to hear you have the pain under control!!!!! Enjoy your peace!!
 
@Pansy727 , I'm so sorry you are going thru this pain. I will pray for you and for the persons in charge so they can give you she correct pain medicine to help with your pain. I send you all my best wishes. Stay strong!!
 
It was so nice to sleep in my bed last night.. And the biggest problem I had was finding my pain meds.. Lord.. They give you enough..

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk
 
Yes, your own bed is such a sanctuary. Thank you for letting us know how you are doing. I don't even know you, but I was so worried when you went quiet in the hospital! We are all on this together, and together we will make it through. Enjoy your Saturday!
 
Back
Top Bottom