TKR 7 yrs out bilateral tkr

@swmrgirl I know....it is so sad. I am hoping that she fell asleep as she has not posted in a while. I cannot imagine doing two at the same time. Hopefully, someone finally gave her some additional meds and or she fell asleep. :):):)
 
@Pansey727 Yes indeed, wishing you well, I know yesterday was a tough one but you have many light days a head of you. :):):)
 
Hi Pansey,

Oh my goodness. I just read this thread. I hope you are feeling better and are sleeping now. Please update us when you can. Hugs.....
 
Pansy-
Hoping the pain is now under control. Please let us know how you are when you are up to it.
 
It's been horrid chasing the pain.. Ive cried for 2 1/2 HRS.. Hoping this morphine kicks in so I can sleep....

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk
 
Im sorry you are in pain. Hopefully someone can come and be your voice. If you were told that this is how you would be taken care of im sure you would have made another choice. Ill keep praying someone helps you soon.xxx
 
@Pansy727......Oh no..I am so very very sorry. I am thinking Morphine should help, but I am not a pain med expert. Thank you dear for posting, in spite of your pain. Folks on this site are concerned about you. So hopeful that you will be able to sleep and have a better tomorrow. Thinking of you!!!
 
Hi @Pansy727 .glad you are on the other side recuperating. Let us know how you are doing? And how is your progress. You are so brave to do both a couple of days apart!!i wish you a fast recovery. Any physical therapy yet? How is it going?
 
Morphine did the trick for me. I hope it has helped you.
 
@Pansy727 Hi Pansy, I can really feel for you, my second night was agony, I was almost sobbing and screaming at the same time. Oral Morphine fairly regularly through night + OxyContin got me to sleep and I woke painfree. I could have cried with relief. Since then pain manageable with ice and pain Meds. I know you have two lots of pain, but it will improve gradually, just hang on and keep ringing your bell for more pain relief.
 
Just read your thread, you poor young thing, l do hope the pain settles. Knee replacement is a very painful op but your doctors should be giving you the proper pain management to get you through the initial stages. So hope you're beginning to feel a little better. x
 
Pansy, so sorry to hear this. It's hard to understand why they are not responding to your intense pain. Are you letting them know clearly where you are on the pain scale? Are you or anyone else on your behalf letting the docs know how much suffering you are in and that you want a better solution? So concerned about you. Wish I could drive to NC and talk to the docs for you!!!! Please keep us posted. You are in my thoughts 24/7 till this is resolved.
 
Hoping you have gotten some pain relief and are :sleeep:
 
I have been looking in on you. Your on my mind i hope your got the relief you badly needed. I pray your getting some meds and sleep.stay strong it will get better;) my hats off to you for doing both as you have.take care.;)
 
Back
Top Bottom