Guest viewing is limited

TKR 7 yrs out bilateral tkr

I’m sorry you have this new pain and I’m glad you have an appointment coming up soon. I hope they have an answer for you.

I see we don’t have a date for your MUA, please let us know the date and we’ll add it to your signature.

I‘ve merged your newest post with your original recovery thread so we can easily see your history, and keep it all in one place.

Best wishes!
 
I think the best thing for you to do is to see your doctor. Have you had any knee surgeries since 2015?
 
Knees sometimes do develop pain after surgery.....even after years like your situation. There are so many factors that could be causing this problem that it's really not wise to try and speculate about the cause. You did the right thing by making an appointment with your surgeon when things didn't improve. He is the best person to determine what is causing your pain and problems walking and weight bearing. Hopefully you'll have some answers in a few days. In the meantime, don't hesitate to take Extra Strength Tylenol to see if it will help with that throbbing you're feeling. You can also use ice on the areas that are painful. Please let us know how things go.
 
My mua was Sept 25 2015.

Thank you so much and I have not had any other surgeries since my total knee replacement I had three prior to my knee Replacements but I've not had anything since. After a few days of the pain I made an appointment with my surgeon I wasn't going to play around with it.
Thank you for your responses I just didn't know if anybody else that had a similar situation I do know that you can have pain afterwards just kind of was strange that it popped up this late in the game to me but I'll keep you posted on what I find out.
 
Please do let us know what you find out.
 
Back
Top Bottom