- Joined
- Jun 26, 2017
- Messages
- 47,909
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Hopefully you are right and the restrictions are lifted tomorrow. The protocol on this topic varies from surgeon to surgeon, Just as it does on so many other topics.
I experienced posterior approach also, but with no restrictions. I was advised to move slowly and carefully and if anything hurts, STOP. So you have two different opinions on restrictions right there.
I hope you've had a good day and wish you luck on your follow up tomorrow.
Update us afterward, if you care to share. Would love to hear...
Hugs
@Yokesgirl
I experienced posterior approach also, but with no restrictions. I was advised to move slowly and carefully and if anything hurts, STOP. So you have two different opinions on restrictions right there.
I hope you've had a good day and wish you luck on your follow up tomorrow.
Update us afterward, if you care to share. Would love to hear...
Hugs
@Yokesgirl



I guess with Posterior approach there are more restrictions. Keep up all the amazing progress.
Have a great day Rheerios. Do you have same restriction?

