Guest viewing is limited

THR 6 weeks and feeling GOOD

@Layla thanks for checking in on me. Was back at my cabin for the weekend. Nice to get away. I will be 9 weeks tomorrow. Doing really good. Think I have over done it a bit having alot of hip pain. Ice and ice. Hope you are well.
 
Hi Yokesgirl.:wave:
Nine weeks...and getting some effects from finding the limits of where you are in recovery it seems.
It can be a bit difficult as it never hurts until you stop...at least that's how it was for me.
Make sure you take it easier after having one of "those" days..extra ice and less activity.:ice:
Still early days!
Hope today is a good day!:SUNsmile:
 
Happy Nine Week Anniversary!
You've come a long way. It's so nice to see you engaging in life and happy.
Sorry you overdid it. You know the cure all. Lots of rest and ice.
Wishing you comfort!
@Yokesgirl
 
As long as you don't carry him on it, lol.
How fun! They're so cute at that age.
Enjoy your time smothering him with kisses :loveshwr:
@Yokesgirl
 
Hope you have a good day today!
Bionic grandma:yahoo:
 
Hey @Yokesgirl
You crossed my mind today.
Wondering how your recovery is going?
Last time we heard you were progressing nicely. Hope you're even better now.
Leave an update if you'd like, we'd love to hear of your progress.
A great September to you!
 
Me too Yokesgirl!
Hope all is well!:ok:
 
Happy Three Month Anniversary!
Hope all is well and you're out living life.
May it only get better and better for you!
@Yokesgirl
 
@Layla HI MY FRIEND. Yes 3 months and doing quite well. Almost back to my old self. Few bad days but I know I am overdoing it. My husband is having a hard time with his heart failure, his condition is decling, on top of that his blood pressure dropped today and upon standing he fell. Off to get xray this morning to make sure its not broke. That is why I am up at this hour, my nerves are taking a toll on me. I am back to going to seee my mom 3 to 4 days a week, and babysitting my grandson. That may be put on hold until I get hubby straightened out.They say God doesnt give you more than you can handle. Once again thanks for checking, sorry Ihavent posted for awhile as you can tell I kinda have my hands full. I miss the group. Will keep you posted. Hope you are well.
 
Thinking of you @Yokesgirl
Do try to take a little time for you when you can squeeze it in.
Prayers for DH and for strength for you to handle all you need to for your Family.
Hugs...:roseshwr:
 
Hi there :wave:
It's nice to hear from you. @Yokesgirl
I'm so sorry about you husband. That would be anxiety producing and scary.
Please take care of yourself emotionally so you can be there for him. It sounds like you may have too much
on your plate currently. I sense you realize that. I hope you're able to scale back before it feels out of control. We're here for you. You still have a lot of healing to do yourself, so please take care. Don't be a stranger here.
Sending big hugs your way.
 
Just checking in to you all. Life has been good with this new hip. Washed my whole front porch yesterday, lil sore but no complaints. Tomorrow taking grandson to the farm for a fun filled day of picking pumpkins, hayrides, games and much more. Hope you are all well.:loveshwr::flwrysmile:
 
What a nice update. You're doing so well!
It's wonderful to see you moving forward, engaging in life.

Sounds like a fun filled day on the agenda for Saturday.
Enjoy and don't be a stranger here. Loved your upbeat post!
@Yokesgirl
 
:egypdance:great update!
Ain't life without hip pain grand!
Have a great weekend!:SUNsmile:
 
@Yokesgirl - I was reading about your difficulties, then progressing to your happier post at 3 months. I wish you all the best, and I so liked the part of about washing your porch. My right hip is almost at 2 months, now only feeling a bit twingey during PT that's focused more on the left hip replacement that was done Monday. I've lived on the west coast most of my adult life, and am looking forward to shoveling snow in MA this coming January ... eek, hopefully not sooner :D
 
@EL11 how are you feeling? I live in Pittsburgh,Pa and I also will hopefully be shoveling snow. Due to my husbands state of health I will be doing it.:snow plough:
 

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom