THR 6 weeks and feeling GOOD

Just update since my farm excursion. It was fantastic, lil bumpy on the hayrides but then ago when I hear Mimi can we go again. How could I refuse. Another outing planned for tomorrow. I love my new hip. Hope you all have a great evening. You guys are the best. Could not have done without you guys:loveshwr:
 
Glad to hear Mimi is doing so well:yes!:
Four month and up was my biggest "hey, it really worked" time!
Coming up on your 4 month soon.
Still can overdo, so please take your Me time too!
Wishing you all the best @Yokesgirl :tada:
 
@Yokesgirl I am doing quite well here in Worcester, MA. Transitioning away from opioids except for bedtime. Advil makes things manageable and I got the OK to take it today but will try to stay at 50% of max added to Tylenol E.S. Icing a lot.

So speaking of ice, go you!!! I will keep the best thoughts for you in your superwoman snow-shoveling role since your husband can’t do that task now.
 
Aww, how fun! It's so wonderful to read of you enjoying life.
You had a bumpy start and look how great things are now.
It's heartwarming. I hope it only gets better!
@Yokesgirl
 
Just wanted to say hi. Yesterday spent 4 hours running from store to store with grandson looking for teenage mutant ninja turtles. We found them at Walmart of course he got 2 he wanted alll 4 but mimi said no they were 10 dollars apiece. Then lunch at Chick fila. Life is great. Went and showered my mom and did her hair today, and then went back to walmart for the other 2 turtles. What my Louie wants my Louie gets as I told my daughter when she told me quit spoiling him:heehee::yahoo::yay:
 
Hahaha! Love it.
My grandson is into those TMNT's also. The turtles, the pj's, the underwear, the armour, you name it.
You can't take those kids into Target or WalMart without please, please, please....can we just look?!!
Yeah right, just look, lol. It's getting close enough to Christmas now where it can be used as a good excuse
Nope....Christmas is coming pretty soon. :heehee:
Sounds like you're doing so very well. Love hearing it!
@Yokesgirl
 
Happy Four Month Anniversary!
I hope you're having a good week. Staying busy, enjoying life.
Wishing you a great end to the week!
@Yokesgirl
 
@Layla Thanks for thinking of me. I was away at my cabin for 5 days enjoying life☺. Hard to believe its ben 4 months, never would I have thought I would feel this good:wow:
 
Awesome! That's the desired result.
You're back living life. May it only get better.
Don't forget about us. We love great updates like yours. Inspiring to all.
Have a great week!
@Yokesgirl
 
:egypdance:Yay for Yokesgirl's 4 month hipversary!
You go girl!:ok:
 
@Yokesgirl, aren't you having a blast of a time?! ... Spoiling the grandson.

BTW: I'm not a grand and don't have children ... so I am out of it when it comes to hot toys ... But I was surprised to read that teenage mutant ninja turtles are still around? ... I remember that toy being really hot like 20-some years ago ... it has survived ... or reignited among the young generation ... actually you know what?: I'm confusing the teenage mutant ninja turtles with the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. Hilarious!

Glad to hear you are out and about!!!! So wonderful to appreciate being out and about, isn't it? Sorta like we take that for granted and then we have the arthritis and the surgery ... and we suddenly can appreciate the great gift of being able to go out for hours!
 
Hi everyoneI havent posted in quite some time. My life has been crazy busy. October started off great until my husband had nuclear stress test sorry to say his heart function went from 35% to 26%. His heart is getting worse. My sweet grandson keeps me sane. Then on November 16th my mom fell fx her hip. Ball broke off in socket. They did replace and cement new ball. She is still in hospital now she needs a blood transfusion. Turkey is still in freezer we have no desire for Thanksgiving this year we will be spending it at hospital. I will still see my daughter ,son in law and grandson I have dinner being catered.This will be the first year my mom wont be joining us for dinner so very heartbroken. My hip is feeling great though. Happy Thanksgiving to you all.
 
[Bonesmart.org] 6 weeks and feeling GOOD
@Yokesgirl, into your thread where your update properly belongs ane where it will get the attention it deserves. The member's thread you posted in has been inactive since August.
 
:hi:So sorry your Mom is going through this and the holiday is melancholy.
Will be thinking of you...
 
Hi there! So sorry to hear about your husband and mother and hope things improve for them soon.

Glad you Hip is such a success though and very pleased for you x
 
Hi @Yokesgirl
So sorry to read the news about your husband and your mom. The circumstances would make it difficult to be in the holiday spirit. Thankfully your recovery is going well and you have your sweet grandson to bring a smile to your face. Wishing you all comfort, healing and many blessings this season.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom