2015 August Hot Shots - Are you having hip surgery in August?

Status
Not open for further replies.
(We are aware that it is NOT hot in Australia this time of year.)

Ok It might be 20 degrees and sunny but compared to 40 odd degrees in summer, THIS is FREEZING!!!!! lol!
:snow dig:


Or maybe I should be on a list of my own as August Arctics!!!!
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all August Hot Shots!



[Bonesmart.org] 2015 August Hot Shots - Are you having hip surgery in August?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

03 August 15 Peligrok9, homewhiskers (bilateral), KadburyK, daniel95503 (his first), Rollinwithit67
05 August 15 ShilohRose
06 August 15 Medfordart, lexi-mai, pamac, Moon
10 August 15 Lady mudbug, newleaf, Ms. Sunshine (bilateral)
12 August 15 45goingon90, Geanbean
14 August 15 sidneee
17 August 15 sandy103
21 August 15 FaithNZ
24 August 15 LaylaHips, cmankin1, gwmizer
26 August 15 Struggling64, AndyH99, Flatheadax
27 August 15 Baybee
 
August 4th tomorrow morning 9:30am Right total hip replacement
 
Good luck to you 1hipmomma I have to be at hospital at 5:30 am am still up nerves a mess but I will be glad to have some relief from this pain!
 
August 4th.....tomorrow. Nervous as a poodle pooping peach seeds. Hope to be reporting good news!
 
1hipmomma you are not alone I am a basket case!!! But we will do just fine! I know a lot of people who have had this done and outcome was great!
 
We can do this! When you know you have someone to walk with that is going through the same thing, I think it will be easier. I will be sending good vibes your way.
 
I totally agree I will post when i can tomorrow please let me know how you are doing! Sending good wishes your way also! It is nice not to feel alone!
 
I will try have to be up in 5 hours but so anxious! Hope you can also get some rest! I know we will feel so much better this time tomorrow knowing its over! I am so happy you posted its nice knowing someone else knows exactly how you are feeling!
 
Scheduled for August 10 - bilateral THR.

Sending best wishes and positive vibes to everyone!
 
Ok the time has come to go to the other side. in 6 hours or so I will be a post-opper. Scared but glad it is finally here! Let the dancing begin...... (well in a few weeks but im already practicing in my head!) See you on the sunny side........ Good luck to you all. xxxxxx
 
Hello from New Zealand. I am having RTHR on August 21st. We do things a bit differently here but there's plenty I can relate to in this forum. I got a lot of support five years ago when I had a knee replacement and look forward to a lot more friendship


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022
  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom