Just found this site...going in Thursday 8/27 for RTHR. Until 4 months ago I was a vigorous, athletic outdoors woman, now almost immobile. There isn't really a choice, so I really appreciate the encouragement here!
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.
Welcome to our latest and all August Hot Shots!
Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting
03 August 15 Peligrok9, homewhiskers (bilateral), KadburyK, daniel95503 (his first), Rollinwithit67
05 August 15 ShilohRose
06 August 15 Medfordart, lexi-mai, pamac, Moon
10 August 15 Lady mudbug, newleaf, Ms. Sunshine (bilateral)
12 August 15 45goingon90, Geanbean
14 August 15 sidneee
17 August 15 sandy103
21 August 15 FaithNZ
24 August 15 LaylaHips, cmankin1, gwmizer
26 August 15 Struggling64, AndyH99, Flatheadax
27 August 15 Baybee, Rhip
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.