2014 January Jackpots - Are you having hip surgery in January?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Madowa - I see you have a new date in January, how wonderful, I am so pleased for you :)
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all January Jackpots!

[Bonesmart.org] 2014 January Jackpots - Are you having hip surgery in January?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

06 January 14 @dickinson
07 January 14 @jenb (bilateral), @Madowa
10 January 14 @avalina (revision & bone graft)
13 January 14 @Daooneill
14 January 14 @ARHip (revision)
15 January 14 @Doyley
16 January 14 @summertime
17 January 14 @shrinkette, @beaglador
20 January 14 @Everyday344041
21 January 14 @Freaky freak (bilateral)
22 January 14 @Karisa7174, @Kasey2009
27 January 13 @hoogy (her first), @Photodestiny
28 January 14 @DrToonz (bilateral)
30 January 14 @jebrig3164 (her first)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! We do have a lot of members getting shiny new hips in January....

p.s. hope you can drop by the NYE online party in the social room. :)
 
Welcome @ARHip and @Everyday344041 - Judy will add you to the Jan list next time she is logged on.

I can't recall, but you may have started a separate thread in the pre op section if the forum, if not please do and then members and staff can come chat with you :)
 
Good luck to everyone getting done in January. They have moved my surgery twice in the last 10 days. First to January 30th.....then called me back and said doctor is on vacation and next available date is February 5th. Supposedly that day is set in stone now.......bottomshollow is it possible to move my surgery date into Februar? I will post in February Valentines.....Thank you!
 
Good luck to the first of our January Jackpots - I am looking forward to sharing your recovery journey with you :)
 
The butterflies are resting for the time being, mostly because of the fantastic information gleaned from the best joint replacement site on the net. Thank you everyone for helping me get to this place! I'm officially declaring my surgery date: LTHR Jan 17th. Best wishes for a successful surgery and recovery to all my january bonesmart mates! :)
 
Hi Everyone, I just found this forum today. I'm having my right THR on Jan 27th. I feel blessed to find this site and learn from all you that are going through & have gone through the surgery and recovery. Especially comforting is knowing that others that are considered young for this procedure are going through it as well.
 
Hi and welcome @Photodestiny - you will find heaps of support, assistance and care from the wonderful members and staff here. I am pre-op as well and am awaiting a date for my LTHR - and yes my GP told me I was a bit young too. Made me feel quite good in a way to think I was actually too young for something:dancy:
 
I'm having hip replaced on jan30th I am 45 and can't believe that I have through with this . I have bone on bone in both hips . my left hip surgery is in February
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2014 January Jackpots - Are you having hip surgery in January?
@jebrig3164, you have been officially added to the January surgery list!

When you get your date for February, let me know and I'll add you to that list.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom