2014 January Jackpots - Are you having hip surgery in January?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree with @Poppet .
Start a thread. As you can see with mine, a ton of questions were asked and answered.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all January Jackpots!

[Bonesmart.org] 2014 January Jackpots - Are you having hip surgery in January?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

06 January 14 @dickinson
07 January 14 @jenb (bilateral), @Madowa
10 January 14 @avalina (revision & bone graft)
13 January 14 @Daooneill
14 January 14 @ARHip (revision)
15 January 14 @Doyley
16 January 14 @summertime
20 January 14 @Everyday344041
21 January 14 @Freaky freak (bilateral), @txearlybird
22 January 14 @Karisa7174, @Kasey2009, @nettie
27 January 14 @hoogy (his second), @Photodestiny, @FedInstructor (his second)
28 January 14 @DrToonz (bilateral), @shrinkette
29 January 14 @grandma chris
30 January 14 @jebrig3164 (her first), @Megan33, @pchez01
31 January 14 @kerri
 
1/30 is almost here! I'm so ready for this and have everything pretty much ready. My surgery was moved from 7:30 am (meaning I would have had to be at the hospital at 5:30 am) to 9:30 am. I have been nearly totally sedentary and house bound during this polar vortex in Minnesota and in pain....so feeling gratitude that I am able to get this done by a good surgeon and people supporting me. I will post updates to the forum about how everything went and my recovery.

Thank you all!!!


I'm having THR 1/30 - I have been in so much pain for years and although really nervous, looking forward to a new life. I will have to have both done, but just having the most painful one done for now. Any tips? Thank you! I'm very happy to have found this forum
 
Also I am having the minimally-invasive technique and will report on that.
 
Hello everyone home on Wednesday from THR # 2 on my right side..(photo to follow)...Everything went as planned and started physical therapy today...I am so pleased with both my procedures so far...I will post my rehabilitative program and protocols for any interested parties...Wishing you all the best and thanks for all the valuable information and well wishes
 
Fedinstructor glad things went well and you are at home recovering
 
@FedInstructor, Please start a thread of your own in the Hip Replacement Recovery forum. Here is the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve. I look forward to seeing your first post.
 
Thank you all. I will be making my own thread. My surgery went well and I will ne going home on Feb. 3rd ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom