Recent content by zakmick

  1. zakmick

    Revised PKR to TKR My Revision Journey<

    @jaschembra I updated last week on my year anniversary and I’m not happy either... @flyaway79 I was at the shop yesterday and needed to buy gluten free custard powder.....it was the last box at the very back of the bottom shelf....oh fiddlesticks! ( is not what I said I promise but keeping it...
  2. zakmick

    TKR Debby's new knee

    How are you going Debby? Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  3. zakmick

    TKR Zakie's TKR Recovery Thread

    Wow it’s been 12mths today....and honestly I think I’m better than I was.? No that’s not true I know I am. I can straighten and bend my knee, can go up and down stairs but I’m still in daily pain. Still ice daily. Ice pack is on as I type. Not all day pain, just at the end mainly. Still have a...
  4. zakmick

    TKR Sandi's knees, take 2

    Happy kneeversary Sandi!! So glad to hear from you. You sound like you have a whole new lease on life. I celebrated by visiting my surgeon today, I’ll update on my thread. Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  5. zakmick

    TKR Zakie's TKR Recovery Thread

    Thanks girls. Just frustrated. I’ll make the appointment tomorrow. Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  6. zakmick

    TKR Zakie's TKR Recovery Thread

    Hi everyone, Long time I know in between updates. But I need some advice on what to do...Getting shocking ligament pain on the inside and outside of the knee shooting down to the calf (this wakes me most nights) crunching when walking, swelling a lot still and my bend has not progressed anymore...
  7. zakmick

    Revised PKR to TKR My Revision Journey<

    Hey Carol, I just popped on to see how my fellow surgery buddies were fairing as mine is giving me trouble. I’m glad to read you feel better after the surgeon apt. I’ll start my thread again so not to bombard yours. Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  8. zakmick

    TKR Zakie's TKR Recovery Thread

    Thanks Sandi. Just had a girls weekend with my IVF friends I met online 5 years ago, one with darker hair (I'm top left) just had her 40th that the the three of us flew to her state for. I walked up and down the plane stairs (woo hoo!). My knee was great on the trip, lots of walking and party...
  9. zakmick

    TKR Debby's new knee

    So happy to hear from you Debby!! But geez sounds like it's been a tough couple of months... hopefully recovery is kind to you now and getting out and about helps. X Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  10. zakmick

    TKR Sandi's knees, take 2

    Awesome report!!!! Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  11. zakmick

    Revised PKR to TKR My Revision Journey<

    I'm still getting all those symptoms Carol... I keep saying it's only 6mths and remember what you couldn't do before the op. It's just impatience.. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  12. zakmick

    Knee Infection* Right knee has been replaced

    Marion could you get a suction rail for the staff toilet that could be easily removed once you're ok? Something like this, could get two? Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart mobile app
  13. zakmick

    TKR Sandi's knees, take 2

    To be normal... 'what is that??' I've been dreaming of doing squats in my sleep and then wanting to show off to people in my dreams [emoji23] and even running. But I know I won't be able to go this but I just can't wait for the day where I walk and not think can I get there? Is there a step/s...
  14. zakmick

    TKR Zakie's TKR Recovery Thread

    @sandi4213 if you can try this therapy I'm doing if you start to plateau you will feel great. Does feel like forever on this rollercoaster.. we have term break here currently, two weeks off. Hopefully I'll continually get stronger. Looking like we are doing a round of IVF in October EEEKk, so...
  15. zakmick

    TKR Concerns LTKR<

    Cybil any news from you? Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
Back
Top Bottom