Recent content by wolf woman

  1. wolf woman

    TKR Josephine's knee story

    @Josephine. thinking of you and hoping it's getting better and better! I had to catch up on your thread as I have not been on here for a bit. Hang in there, we are pulling for you!
  2. wolf woman

    TKR 9½ weeks means something totally different to me these days

    @Nana moon 27 Hello Ann! I am doing okay, getting better all the time! In fact, my neighbor went with me to run some errands today and we ended up at JC Penney. We went to leave the second floor and I didn't think twice about jumping on the escalator. Halfway down I started to have a panic...
  3. wolf woman

    TKR gr82cu2 Hello new knee, it's great to see you!

    @gr82cu2 Hey Janet! What a brilliant idea to snap a pic of computer screen! Don't know that I would have ever thought of it. I know nothing of this stuff, but why do your knees not look the same? Also, while I am messaging you, I have a question. Didn't you talk to the gal whose handle...
  4. wolf woman

    Revision TKR Woohoo I'm starting to feel better!

    @Nana moon 27 Oh Ann, I just now read of your loss. I'm am deeply sorry. I will pray for you and your family that you find the strength to comfort each other. Will be watching for you to return to BS. You know we will be here when you are ready. Mary
  5. wolf woman

    TKR 9½ weeks means something totally different to me these days

    @Jamie my post. 13 dec kinda sums up my current situation with my knee. It's been cold and rainy here, so the knee is not super happy. Since I am my hubby's legs right now, I am on my feet way more than I feel like I should be. So, stiffness and some pain are hanging round again. Plus I...
  6. wolf woman

    TKR 9½ weeks means something totally different to me these days

    Okay kids, it's been a bit since I have been on here with regularity. I signed on tonight and I have no alerts. I also have not been receiving email alerts. Soooo, just to say that I am here and have not forsaken all, and please help me figure out what I am not seeing you guys! Mary
  7. wolf woman

    TKR Left TKR on 17 July

    @marmora Getting a bit nervous over here, haven't seen you round for a bit! Hope you are kicking off a great holiday! Mary
  8. wolf woman

    TKR 9½ weeks means something totally different to me these days

    @Nana moon 27 Oh Ann, thank you for asking! I am doing very well right now. My knee is finally deciding to get over the temper tantrums and work with me. I no longer use anything in the way of walker or cane. After a very long day of hard work, I did use my cane to walk around the grocery a...
  9. wolf woman

    Revision TKR Woohoo I'm starting to feel better!

    @Nana moon 27 Hello Ann! I am trying to get myself off to sleep, but had to stop in here and check up on some of my favorite folks. I am so upset for you that the pain is hanging on. We need to find a way to chase it off. Maybe you need a witch doctor to dance around a little fire? Seems...
  10. wolf woman

    TKR Left TKR on 17 July

    @marmora Hi Cathie! Wretched cramps should be my middle name. My hands, feet, legs all cramp and most often during the night, starting right after climbing in bed. Sometimes when they are bad in my feet, I plug up the drain in the bath tub and run water as hot as I can stand in then pace...
  11. wolf woman

    TKR 9½ weeks means something totally different to me these days

    @Josephine. I did not see that in the library, again, thanks. There really is very little pain involved with this. In fact, if I had not pointed out the swollen ankle to my primary care, I would not have been sent for Doppler. The odd part is, that ankle has been swelling ever since I...
  12. wolf woman

    TKR Left TKR on 17 July

    @tiredwife @yorkiemom @gr82cu2 @Legin @madinana @new knee in June Holy **** on a cracker! What an event our Cathie has mustered up in her head! I saw the whole thing, it was nothing like that at all! However, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, so my lips are sealed. I will tell you...
  13. wolf woman

    TKR 9½ weeks means something totally different to me these days

    @Josephine. Once again, thanks for sharing your wisdom. As for the tech giving me info, the protocol here is the retain the patient and contact the ordering physician for further instruction if a clot is discovered. They probably figured I would not be pleased if I were retained without...
  14. wolf woman

    TKR 9½ weeks means something totally different to me these days

    @Josephine This clot was first found on 6 nNovember. The tech said is was about 5 weeks old. How could she tell? Then a follow up Doppler on 26 November and the tech said it was still there. I was wanting to go to Colorado as soon as it was safe to fly or after the holidays. I started...
  15. wolf woman

    TKR 9½ weeks means something totally different to me these days

    @Josephine Thank you so much for your response! This is not a DVT, it's superficial, so that must be even less to worry about, eh? Nothing can be seen, but I feel a bit of discomfort in that area. You always put my mind at ease. I should have asked you on the first day it was discovered...
Back
Top Bottom