Guest viewing is limited

Revision TKR Woohoo I'm starting to feel better!

Ann, I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your brother-in-law. I know you are all in shock. My prayers to your family and especially to you. You are such a caring person....I know you will be a great comfort to your husband at this difficult time.
 
Ann, I am in shock and saddened by the loss of your Brother-in-law. My prayers :prayer: and deepest regards are with you and your family. Throughout all of this please remember to take care of yourself and hubby. Such an awful time of year for this to occur. I am so sorry for you and your hubby's loss.
 
Anne, like everyone else I am so sorry to read of your news. What a devastating loss for your family. Please take care and don't worry about bonesmart. We'll be here when you come back. (((hugs)))
 
Well Hi Nana Moon How are you doing? Are you starting to sleep better. I hope you are still on the road to recovery. I don't get on BS as much as I did. I still struggle with sleep. Knee no 1 is doing well Knee no 2 is a little slower. So hope all is well MISS YOU
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom