TKR Left TKR on 17 July

Status
Not open for further replies.
@marmora I know you don't have Thanksgiving tomorrow but wanted to wish you a great rest of the week.

[Bonesmart.org] Left TKR on 17 July
 
@Minnie's knees

Hello Kathy,

Well, our first few days in Vegas have been exciting to say the least.
And the least said to Mom Jackie the better! :rotfl: @tiredwife

When I left our Dancing Queen Anne @Yorkimom late on Thursday night, she was still on top of the main table dancing away to Abba and had the whole room doing the Conga ! :dancy: :egypdance: :dancy:

Somewhere along the line I saw you without your magic shoes leading a group in a singing session at the back of the room. You were like Cinderella waiting for Prince Charming or one of the Hunks to come along with your glass slipper. Now slippers as you needed one for each foot.

Janet @gr82cu2 was up doing the Highland Fling with two of the Hunks, it must be the Scottish influence from @Legin. :wow:

Speaking of your Uncle @Legin - I still haven't seen him, last we posted he had just escaped and I told him that he would have to get his name cleared before he could travel.

Maybe Diane @new knee in June has him locked up again.:dubious:
Our Diane was entertaining the crowd with her rendition of "It's Raining Men" and certainly she got all the. Hunks up dancing :chuckmarch: :chuckmarch: :chuckmarch:


Laurie @madinana was the perfect niece, making polite conversation and only drinking tea, that she called a Long Island Ice Tea:martini: The dear sweet girl never got up to mischief - that I saw anyway.
And I'm sure my other nieces would tell me if she had. :heehee:

Well, Ms. Connie caused quite the stir by bringing her horse into the Night Club:horseriding:, but she defended herself by saying it was her Hunky Cowboys' horse and she was just minding it, while he went out to buy some Ranch Dressing.

Auntie Ann and I turned in early :chillpill: :chillpill: And trusted our nieces that you all would be on your best behaviour for the rest of the night into the early morning.

Imagine our surprise on Friday morning when the Hotel Manager and Chief of Police called to our luxury penthouse door to tell us what our dear, sweet nieces had accomplished after we had left ! :beg::whistle::bawl:


The horse was encouraged to swing from the chandelier and fell into the large fountain in the lobby,
Diane thought that she should buy drinks for everyone in the hotel :martini: :cheers: :beer: :martini: And did not have the bag of Magic Money that Mom Jackie had given us, as Auntie Ann and I had taken it up to our room. She couldn't pay the bar bill and her other sisters were no where to be seen.

She was about to be brought to the local jail, but luckily had her "Get Out of Jail Card".

But, in the meantime, You and Janet and Laurie and Anne and Connie had run amuck throughout the hotel playing "Hide and Seek" with the Hunks and then some how ended up on stage withBrittany Spears and the audience thought you were all part of her back-up dancers. :egypdance: :dancy: :spin: The Hotel Management were not amused :bignono: :tantrum2:

Well, the jet is on the runway, fuelled and ready to take off.

But, I can't find any of my nieces, Auntie Ann has gone off to buy more boots and look for Uncle Elgin :reading:
She has a map of Las Vegas and if he did get over here, he must be in an Ogre hangout :mute:

I'm sitting here with a headache, backache, but the :martini: Is helping to ease the pain.

Auntie Cathie
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@tiredwife @yorkiemom @gr82cu2 @Legin @madinana @new knee in June
Holy **** on a cracker! What an event our Cathie has mustered up in her head! I saw the whole thing, it was nothing like that at all! However, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, so my lips are sealed.
I will tell you that it took me many hours to clean up the mess and dispose off the bodies. (Uh oh, was that out loud?). Anyway, all is well that ends well. I only pray that Cathie still has a place to live when she drags all those hunks home with her!

Excuse me for butting in, but I just couldn't let this one slide by! Mary
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom